No announcement yet.

Fun w/ Car Warranty Scammers [emoji1787]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I usually don’t answer calls that I don’t have in my contact list. But, if it’s a local number I kinda have to answer in my line of work. If it happens to be a telemarketer, I always start the conversation with “what are you wearing”? If they don’t hang up I proceed to play along until they do hang up. I do lots of driving and sometimes get bored. It helps pass the time.

Comment

I ask them how their mom is doing. I figure I won if they get mad.

Comment

Best reaction I got was telling a guy my car had 350k miles and was a year old. Told him I made regular deliveries across the boarder.

Comment

I always say "this is the camel jockey express how many goats do you need today?"

Comment

"How's the weather in Pakistan?"

Comment

I usually tell them
              Their mom is horrible in bed. They hung up

Comment

what are you wearing " Jake " from state farm .....?

Comment

I have played along a few times and on other times when the phone rings at inopportune moments...I tell them things I heard about their mother with a midget football team.

Comment

I told the last one that called me the actual truck I own and he hung up on me. Apparently driving an 18 yr old truck isn't believable either. LOL Funny thing is it actual still has an extended warranty on it.

Comment

As a business owner, I have to answer the phone. I hang up and block every one.

Comment

I have a 215 F350 King Ranch. They used to call pretty regular.
                        I tell them it has 325,000 miles on it and they hang up.

I call them back and tell them we got disconnected, they go through the questions again about what kind of vehicle and how many miles. They hang up again.

I call back, go through this same routine. Normally after the third time they put me on their “Do Not Call” list.

Comment

Originally posted by JerryC View Post
                          I have a 215 F350 King Ranch. They used to call pretty regular.
                          I tell them it has 325,000 miles on it and they hang up.

I call them back and tell them we got disconnected, they go through the questions again about what kind of vehicle and how many miles. They hang up again.

I call back, go through this same routine. Normally after the third time they put me on their “Do Not Call” list.

Winning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I pressed one once and they asked me what kind of car I drive. I said "I don't have a car, but what kinda insurance you got for a classic 3 wheeled Schwinn?"

Comment

i have on occasion answered by acting like im 90+ years old start calling them bobby and ask them why they stole my teeth, then tell them if they had just asked i would have loaned them to them, but they probably should brush them before they use them,,,,, by this time they have usually hung up,,, but if i can ever get one to stay on long enough i'm going to follow that line up with "because my dog may have been the last one to use them, but i'm not sure,,,,

Comment

I like to talk dirty to them. Especially the guys. I cant tell you how many times ive been cussed out. I try to get the company name and number first and their name and ive called to complain about them cussing at me

Comment

Working...
                                X