X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great new Bill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

T B H does have some fine people that can and will help others......

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
        Small World. I knew your brother, and I remember hearing about his murder a few years after I joined the department. I graduated from Aldine and remember Charlie really well. He kept to himself and never bothered anyone but he was always hard at work keeping the school clean. That really brought back some memories because I haven't thought of him in years. I never opted to patrol the Aldine area because thats where I grew up but it was pretty rough out there. I hope you can get some closure on your brothers case.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
        Yes sir a small world!
        It was told of the other janitors and staff that Charlie knew how many ceiling tiles were in each wing of Aldine heigh school.
        He was my Rain man!!

Comment

Hope the person or persons responsible are caught and punished

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Great to hear and prayers for closure. I remember you telling me your and your brother's story well when I sold or bought something from you several years back.

It's true, technology has revitalized the cold case market. My 83 year old father got a call from Abilene PD cold case a couple months back picking his brain on a case from the late 80s. Now my Dad retired in 97 after a 30 year detective career. He is in cognitive decline and could not help much but he sure was tickled to talk shop for a while with the young detective.

Comment

Great to hear of this moving forward and hopes and prayers you can find closure. Kudos for Chew helping another person as he has shown many times over on tbh. Myself included with advice once before.

Comment

Great news!

That CHEW fella ain't too bad either...

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Thats great to hear. Hopefully they can bring some justice and closure.

Comment

Great news!

Comment

That's great news....

Comment

This is great news, Bill. I know how much you long for justice for Charlie. We all do. People like Bobby Minchew are hard to beat....he'd do anything for you and never asks for anything from anyone.

Comment

Great news....keep us updated.

Comment

Excellent!

Comment

Prayers up

Comment

Working...
                                X