Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it will hit 69, just because

Comment

Thought the same thing for 4/20 and that was a bust. Believe you are seeing the "rumor" push on Elon right now and missed the boat. Could be way off here and see Doge go to $1. With other trading networks adding doge, could get interesting.

Originally posted by Reel Screamer View Post
      Elon is hosting Saturday Night Live this Saturday. Supposed to make some sort of reference to it. Thinking it will go up more this weekend.

Comment

GO BABY GO!!! Shoulda flipped it an hour ago when it was up 25%

Up $2000 on them.

Comment

I got 20k coins at $.05 a month ago. I’m torn on taking my money or waiting to see what it does.

Comment

over the last 2-3 months i have ridden enough of these too long to know that i would rather get out too early lol

i will take some profit at 60 for sure, if not earlier

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
              I got 20k coins at $.05 a month ago. I’m torn on taking my money or waiting to see what it does.
              Now that is some serious profit! The game is now, when to pull out

Comment

also, no matter what it does this week, i will be leaving some coins here long term just because lol

Comment

I had 32k shares at around $.07 and took half off table. Gonna let the rest run! Go DOGE Go!

Comment

At least pull your original investment out and play with house money. Or, take profit and dont kick yourself later.

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                      At least pull your original investment out and play with house money. Or, take profit and dont kick yourself later.
                      I agree. Felt good to pull some out for big profit and still have plenty play money left to see if it goes parabolic or not!

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                        Now that is some serious profit! The game is now, when to pull out
                        My couch pulls out, but my Doge dont!!

Comment

Originally posted by Reel Screamer View Post
                          Elon is hosting Saturday Night Live this Saturday. Supposed to make some sort of reference to it. Thinking it will go up more this weekend.
                          Same was said with Cuban on Ellen last week. Didn't have much effect but a lot smaller audience. I didn't watch and my wife wouldn't know what it was even though we have a bit of money in it.

Comment

I'm letting mine ride. I took the approach of, don't put into it what you can't stomach losing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by junkmanhunter View Post
                              I'm letting mine ride. I took the approach of, don't put into it what you can't stomach losing.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                              I still think at some point its going to crash.

BUT I have also thought about that also. .60 seems to be my sell point

All the RIPPLE talk has me wondering

Comment

I wish i would've put $1k into Doge a few weeks ago when i bought at $0.04ish. Rather than the $3.13 i put in on a lark because i had that much extra laying around in my Robinhood account. The 1025% increase i've seen would look a little different.

On the other hand, if i had put in $1k, the value would've probably went to $0.0004. Ugh. Oh well...

Comment

Working...
                                X