Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Towel and TP holders installed along with shower curtain and rod.

Comment

Comment

Wife added a little bathroom decor

Comment

Just out of curiosity, why the sideways R panel? Any issues with water getting in seams or did you caulk/silicone them?

Comment

Also, did yall have the concrete polished or is that a finish/stain on it?

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                    Just out of curiosity, why the sideways R panel? Any issues with water getting in seams or did you caulk/silicone them?

No issues of water.

No silicone or caulk, superior carports assured there wouldn’t be any issues.

This is how they do most of their buildings.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                      Also, did yall have the concrete polished or is that a finish/stain on it?

Garage Transformers out of Victoria did the floor. It’s a flake and epoxy floor.

They grind down top of concrete and then do a three step process.

Comment

Life has happened and we are trying to get this trophy room done. Finally had the cabinets arrive, painted, and installed. The granite guys will be here tomorrow to measure. Also had the beam installed on the ceiling and stained.

Comment

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2913.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.9 KB
ID:	24654296

Comment

so very impressed, Congratulations on such an awesome build... bulding a 30 x 40, but man, to be able and make it a wee bit like you,, would would be a dream...

Comment

Originally posted by Chief Big Toe View Post
                                so very impressed, Congratulations on such an awesome build... bulding a 30 x 40, but man, to be able and make it a wee bit like you,, would would be a dream...

Thanks I’d lie if I said I wasn’t proud of this as it’s always a been a dream to have a man cave space that’s live-able if we were to need it for our parents later down the road. For now it’ll be our workout room/trophy room/shop.

It’s been a slow process. Between my wife (realtor) and myself (Sales), we wanted to pay cash as much as we could for finish out when we get a decent commission here and there. Been at it for 14 months but we are in the home stretch.

Looking like September completion and we should begin hanging mounts up.

Comment

Working...
                                X