Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

B-12 shots, t-shots or stimulants Anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B-12 shots, t-shots or stimulants Anyone?

Been dragging for some years now. Turning 48 and feel like I've shot my wad. Prescription stimulant used to work well but is now ineffective. Also spacey. Lab was normal, thyroid normal. Neurologist test results were broad average.
    Anything work for you? Thanks..

Did you get your Testosterone levels checked?

Comment

Yes. Normal enough not to warrant t-shots.

Comment

How much exercise are you getting?

Comment

Are you overweight?
          Exercise regularly?
          Getting those 2 in check is where I would start.
          If the adderalls, and vyvanse aint working, theres not much else left but meth when it comes to synthetics.

Comment

Originally posted by fritztown View Post
            Yes. Normal enough not to warrant t-shots.
            Well, if they are like my old doctor that went on a scale from 250-900 then I would try somewhere else. Not everybody's numbers will be in that area. My urologist treats the person not the number. Maybe something else, just throwing out my experience. Goodluck.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              Are you overweight?
              Exercise regularly?
              Getting those 2 in check is where I would start.
              If the adderalls, and vyvanse aint working, theres not much else left but meth when it comes to synthetics.
              To add, a lot of fatigue comes from your brain.
              Alotof people are fatigued until its time to do something you really want to do, or doing something your excited about.
              There are brain "pills" for lack of a better word that increase mental alertness.
              Combinations of things like Gingo, etc..

Comment

Do this for six months then buy me a 12 pack of Corona Light, if you have the discipline.

Get a moderate exercise program going
                Take only 10mg per day of DHEA
                4 random Tablespoons per day Avocado oil
                Get good sleep at night
                Eat fairly healthy and consistently 4 meals plus per day
                Stop eating all nightshade vegetables
                Only drink water for the most part
                Stop coffee and take Guarana (find your dose)

PM me when you ready to get me the beer.

Comment

Add a good multi vitamin/mineral like Centrum to that if you aren’t already.

Comment

Johnny- Im OK with all but giving up my coffee in the morning- i agree with most- Get your exercise right- eat food that your body needs- drink water- sleep- If this is the recipe they are giving college athletes I bet it works for a 50 - 60 - 70 year old person as well

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                      Do this for six months then buy me a 12 pack of Corona Light, if you have the discipline.

Get a moderate exercise program going
                      Take only 10mg per day of DHEA
                      4 random Tablespoons per day Avocado oil
                      Get good sleep at night
                      Eat fairly healthy and consistently 4 meals plus per day
                      Stop eating all nightshade vegetables
                      Only drink water for the most part
                      Stop coffee and take Guarana (find your dose)

PM me when you ready to get me the beer.
                      I've seen you mention avoiding nightshade vegetables a few times, because of inflammation?

Comment

what the heck are nightshade vegetables ???

Comment

Look up zip fizz. High b12 contents . . Mix with bottled water. Been taking for 6 yrs. have not been sick either for those years. Has several different vitamins in it. A lot of different flavors also.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                            I've seen you mention avoiding nightshade vegetables a few times, because of inflammation?
                            Yes, that too…

Look, I get everyone’s reaction on the subject so I’ll tell you my deal.

So I’ve always had weird autoimmune stuff that you wouldn’t think was auto immune stuff from arthritis, to eye conditions, and a host of other stuff. I’ve always tried to cure these things myself but failed, so did doctors. Treat maybe but thats it. I always had a feeling it was diet related but just couldn’t nail it down. Keep in mind some of my conditions doctors said there ain’t a cure for. Even skin tags or plaques in the body.

So I’m sitting in bed one morning years back my wife says Tome Brady the quarterback has a cookbook and starts in on how he eats and such. Now if it were anyone else I might not have listened but he is after all Tom Brady. My wife said he didn’t eat nightshade vegetables, I said “what is a nightshade vegetable” so I went to research. He also doesn’t do coffee or fungi (mushrooms).

I learned that humans really didn’t eat nightshade vegetables prior to 1900 then they became a major filler food for our diets. All of them contain neurotoxin, nicotine, and a strange form of D3 that gets metabolized into a calcium deposit in some individuals. From my research mostly white folk with Irish/Scottish decent. Most night shades were known poison or for rituals and witchcraft in the old days.

I gave it a whirl after I retired from the military and I noticed some of my conditions were gone in three days, I continued over the next six months and almost every condition disappeared. My first major sign was my joints and arthritis and my eye condition. The eye doctor scared the heck out of me, she said “what the heck did you do to your eyes?” Since my vision is 2015 and I rely on my eyes I was jarred and asked what she meant. She said your eyes are cured and there is no cure for Ocular rosacea.

Subsequently all of my arthritis that showed up on MRI and such…gone, I’m moving like a twenty year old.

The freaking list goes on from there. I used to get skin tags froze off in bulk rate at dermatologist, now I might get one per two years.

I had ulcers in my mouth and tongue that went bye-bye.

I still had two conditions that I figured out was caused by coffee and teas, the tannins I think? Coffee makes my blood sugar drop severely and causes rectal itching. Its not the caffeine because Guarana nor caffeine pills cause the low sugar drop. I found this out because they put me in the hospital for three day starvation test and my blood sugar was fine until right before I was discharged they let me have a cup of coffee, boom I felt it and they drew blood…Bingo!
                            The Endocrinologist said, thats what it is, its known that coffee can cause low blood sugar…stop drinking it.

This blood sugar drop is why for twenty years at mid morning I had the reputation “Sarge, we could drop a pack of peanut M&M’s on the enemy and drop you in and you’d kill everyone to get to the M&M’s”. The proof is in my bodycount and my bloodwork, its something I’m happy not to live with anymore. It woulda made a good Snickers commercial, and I was a destructive machine getting to the sugar/protein fix.

My blood numbers changed so drastically by doing what I listed that the doctors on base, the VA, and civilian are still astounded. These doctors actually practice and prescribe it. My dentist is also on board because I don’t get dental plaque either.

When you research the origins and spread of nightshade vegetables it really is funny. Tomatoes for Italian cooking…Italians didn’t have tomatoes !

Hope this helps.
                            Last edited by Johnny44; 04-29-2021, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by breadman View Post
                              what the heck are nightshade vegetables ???

That’s what I want to know too. Lol [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X