No announcement yet.

Doge Coin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regulation coming, guys honestly DOGE had a nice couple of runs but its got no tech or anything remotely useful that will keep it at a currency coin...it might come back a little bit but with the regulations coming i doubt it

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
      regulation coming, guys honestly DOGE had a nice couple of runs but its got no tech or anything remotely useful that will keep it at a currency coin...it might come back a little bit but with the regulations coming i doubt it
      Unless the government[s] come in and regulate like you predict, it doesn't matter whether or not it has any tech, etc. All it needs is large masses of shallow people who say, "Oh, that meme's cute. I'm gonna get that one!" Currently the world has an excess of those people.

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
        How bout that Dogecoin.......
        I've determined that the moment I jump into crypto, it destined for the bottom to fall out.

Comment

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
          I've determined that the moment I jump into crypto, it destined for the bottom to fall out.
          Me too lol

Comment

Diamond hands

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
              Unless the government[s] come in and regulate like you predict, it doesn't matter whether or not it has any tech, etc. All it needs is large masses of shallow people who say, "Oh, that meme's cute. I'm gonna get that one!" Currently the world has an excess of those people.
              yup, and i promise, if they will just all do it one more time, i will sell it all, put on a mutual fund and never buy another doge for the rest of my life!

nah, i will probably just put it back on something else that will go down.

Comment

Thing is there are over 7000 cryptocurrenies out there, over 1900 have gone dead and people lost millions. If regs come in who knows what will happen.

Comment

Tech does matter at some point. They can all be pumped to whatever degree. Doge was even pumped by Elon. IMO you won't get a bigger pump so what's that leave?

Originally posted by solocam_aggie View Post
                  You have to buy when no one is talking about them. Never buy once the hype is super high. That's exactly when you're one of the last buyers.

Buy when no one wants them. Takes massive patience. The last BTC drop took around 2.5 years before it was time to buy.

Comment

the amount of regulation that is coming to crypto will **** alot of people off

buy/choose wisely

likely 5-10 companies maybe a little more will survive, you can have as many people buy into the coin as much as possible but it still won't go anywhere because of the manipulation of the market some other coins have on the crypto market, plus the money laundering/corruption ect...

[XRP]

Comment

If/when they regulate ALL coins will plummet fast. Every single one. The good will be thrown out with the bad.

IMO make a list of what's best. Buy once they're dropping so hard you say to yourself..No Fing way I'd buy right now. That's exactly when you need to buy.

I don't see the point in buying now and waiting for regulation news that will tank the sector. If that's what you see coming.

Comment

only coin im buying is XRP, by the time it opens up on all vendors it could be 2-3-4$

stack stack stack, i would get off the Mainstream ideology that you've got to wait for the right time to invest, time is running out

i remember back in January i was screaming on this forum to BUY xrp now before i closes on Coinbase and other vendors, it was at .19 cents i bought 80% of my 100000k shares of xrp then and everyone was laughing and saying i was crazy

Comment

so mark cuban is about to mention doge on Ellen at 2pm, do we think this will pump it? i hope it will, but dont expect much out of this market anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by RydersPopsGG View Post
                            only coin im buying is XRP, by the time it opens up on all vendors it could be 2-3-4$

stack stack stack, i would get off the Mainstream ideology that you've got to wait for the right time to invest, time is running out

i remember back in January i was screaming on this forum to BUY xrp now before i closes on Coinbase and other vendors, it was at .19 cents i bought 80% of my 100000k shares of xrp then and everyone was laughing and saying i was crazy
                            but wasn't that bequause of another reason?

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
                              so mark cuban is about to mention doge on Ellen at 2pm, do we think this will pump it? i hope it will, but dont expect much out of this market anymore.
                              Hopefully lol. It tanked after I bought, of course.

Looking to cash out at even and roll onto XRP.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                                but wasn't that bequause of another reason?

Nah

Comment

Working...
                                X