Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tragic news. Prayers up for the family.

Comment

Dang man.I sure hate to hear that.Prayers sent for what sounds like one helluva good dude.

Comment

Prayers up, the timing of the good dying young I’ll never understand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers for the family and friends.. Unfortunately I was not fortunate enough to know Matt. From reading this thread he sounds like one heck of a man that left behind an incredible legacy.... Another good one gone much too soon!!!

Comment

Reading all this makes me smile a little. I don’t think Matt ever met anyone he didn’t invite fishing. He meant it too, he loved to take folks fishing. After I made a trip or two, he insisted my dad come down to meet Erv. They hit it right off, and pretty soon didn’t have time to wait on us working schmucks to schedule a trip, so they scheduled their own. They became good buds, and pretty soon Erv was at the deer lease with us. Those two old coots got in my new deer blind last year and shot 6 pigs one evening, and laughed about it the whole night...after I drug them off.

“Sir, customers are not allowed back here.” “Ahh that’s ok, this is Snoop, he needs to look at some bait!”

Comment

At least once a week we would end up remotely having beers in our garages, and often would wind up sending each other old pictures and videos of past trips, mostly of the kids.

This one was one of our favorites, Matt “helping” Snoop catch his first keeper red about 3 years ago. 26 1/2”.

Comment

God bless all with God peace.

Comment

****.... sorry to hear. prayers up for the family and everyone here.

Comment

RIP Matt. Prayers up for wife, girls, family and friends.

Comment

Condolences and prayers for those close to him during this terrible time. So sorry for your loss.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        At least once a week we would end up remotely having beers in our garages, and often would wind up sending each other old pictures and videos of past trips, mostly of the kids.

This one was one of our favorites, Matt “helping” Snoop catch his first keeper red about 3 years ago. 26 1/2”.

Good stuff!
                        Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

This is awesome. I never had the chance to take H down and it was something we had planned on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

We snuck some family pics in about a year ago. Y’all keep these beauties in your prayers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Prayers up !

Comment

I found myself grinning with a blend of tears welling up in my eyes. Tragic circumstances but so great to have memories like this to look back on and remember him by. Thank you for sharing this, Dale.

My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X