• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingib View Post
    I am in at $3000 at .310

Getting worried with its trend lately lol
    You and me both sir

Comment

Usually when there's a blow off top which includes a huge uptick in social media that marks a top. Just FYI.

Someone on Twitter had a chart comparing GME to Doge and the # of social media posts. It basically showed Doge hit it's high and should trend down from here.

Or to simplify - Who's left out there to buy? Do you think everyone on TBH wasn't dead last? I mean I think nearly everyone (literally) has read about the run in Doge.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        Usually when there's a blow off top which includes a huge uptick in social media that marks a top. Just FYI.

Someone on Twitter had a chart comparing GME to Doge and the # of social media posts. It basically showed Doge hit it's high and should trend down from here.

Or to simplify - Who's left out there to buy? Do you think everyone on TBH wasn't dead last? I mean I think nearly everyone (literally) has read about the run in Doge.
        I whole heartedly agree with this and feel I bought in after the craze. If it goes up a little I will sell.

In the last 30 hours, DOGE has not kept the same patterns of nearing .40-.42

Comment

Again, gotta post those spicy memes to get meme coins/stocks to go up

Comment

Is there people just sitting around making up new cryptocurrenies all day? I understand I know nothing about crypto....but doggycoin?

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Is there people just sitting around making up new cryptocurrenies all day? I understand I know nothing about crypto....but doggycoin?
              Simply put, yes.

There are probably 10's of thousands now. It's all about getting a coin in a spot where it can be pumped. Tons of money to be made. It's basically like pumping a scam penny stock only more legal. They can promote and pay celebs to pump etc.

2,995 in 2019
              5,392 in 2020

Not sure now how many there are.

Comment

I sold all of mine for a decent profit. Not wanting to ride a rollercoaster with it.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  Simply put, yes.

There are probably 10's of thousands now. It's all about getting a coin in a spot where it can be pumped. Tons of money to be made. It's basically like pumping a scam penny stock only more legal. They can promote and pay celebs to pump etc.

2,995 in 2019
                  5,392 in 2020

Not sure now how many there are.
                  it will be regulated very soon, likely down to 5-10 companies

very corrupt system

Comment

How about with just all agree to nominate Bitcoin the official cryptocurrency and make this a real thing finally

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                      How about with just all agree to nominate Bitcoin the official cryptocurrency and make this a real thing finally
                      thats not how it works, Bitcoin is not stable and 1000000x overpriced

XRP will be the standard

Comment

Originally posted by airehead View Post
                        Started with a couple hundred @ 1,700>. Now

Same here. I have already made a few hundred bucks and put it all in doge. Might take 10 years but hopefully it turns into the next bitcoin and I am not even out that much

Still kicking myself for not buying Tesla and Bitcoin years ago

Rick

Comment

I am worried about it. We will see. But its been in a freefall. I am $500 down now

Comment

How bout that Dogecoin.......

Comment

Originally posted by Tbar View Post
                              How bout that Dogecoin.......
                              do you have one thats going up right now?

Comment

dropped $250 in it. If it fails it fails but im sitting on it for ten years. Heck, if it ever reaches just $1,000 I will make $250,000 after uncle sam takes his cut. If it somehow becomes the next bitcoin (which I doubt) I will make $14mil. Now the odds of that happen are low but heck who knows what is possible.
                                Last edited by IOWA BOW HUNTER; 04-23-2021, 08:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X