What is the world's best carry pistol?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This one is on my hip most days when I'm not carrying the 1911 C3
    It may be an ice pick 9mm but it can stab up to 22 times with the extended mag and 18 times with standard mag. The 1911 C3 is just a .45 cal sledge hammer and usually only takes one hit for a knock out.
    Attached Files

Comment

Hellcat for me, shot both the P365 and the hellcat, both shot good but the hellcat felt better and seemed to shoot better in my hand....all personal feel and preferance.

Comment

What is the world's best carry pistol?

Either Glock 48 with S15 mags or a Sig 365 XL. I tend to grab the Sig most mornings. I shoot it slightly better and it’s a little more comfortable to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BETTERLUCKYTHANGOOD View Post
          Hellcat for me, shot both the P365 and the hellcat, both shot good but the hellcat felt better and seemed to shoot better in my hand....all personal feel and preferance.
          Ditto. I actually bought both with the idea the one my wife liked best would be hers and I would carry the other. We both liked the Hellcat's feel a lot more so i sold the 365 and bought another Hellcat.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Lee View Post
            The one you can carry comfortably, goes bang and fits you.

X2

Comment

I love my STI’s. My .38 supers are my favorites.

Comment

The one you carry every single day comfortably.
                Most popular I’d assume are...
                Sig 365
                G43x
                Springfield hellcat
                S&w shield

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  I love my STI’s. My .38 supers are my favorites.

For carry?? Heck I would have a tough time CC’ing these micros!

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                    For carry?? Heck I would have a tough time CC’ing these micros!
                    It’s all about how you dress. Do you actually think that anybody notices anyhow? Other than maybe someone else who carries? Easily done and if someone noticed. Who cares. Open carry is legal.

Comment

I like firearms made in the food ole USA. I carry a Kimber Micro 9 or a Sig P365.

Comment

Originally posted by dphillips62 View Post
                        You will get many different answers on this one, but only one answer is correct The most reliable pistol you feel comfortable with and can shoot accurately

Yep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Constitutional carry, open carry, both legal in Ks.
                          Inside waist or outside require different holster configurations and attire.
                          Iwb can require a larger jean size, or jeans with elastic waist bands.
                          A good high quality belt is important.
                          Im a fan of Crossbreed iwb holsters. My carry guns include:
                          Sig p238, 938, 365sas, and the sig p320rx. I have a Crossbreed Reckoning system in their founders series for it.
                          The 365sas takes a bit to get used to the sight system.. i wish it was brighter in low light conditions.
                          The full size steel frame iwi jericho 941 is a shooter. Heavy
                          I have a Glock 30sf, 45acp, lonewolf ported barrel with a high lumen olight i tend to keep on my nightstand.. taking the light off, i carry it in an open carry Blackhawk leg rig.
                          The Walther ppqm2 is a good choice..
                          My current favorite is the H&K p30sk, i love the dbl action, the decocker, and the feel in my hand.
                          No doubt, they are many other good choices.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            Never heard of Wilson pistols?[emoji848] Tell me more!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Dang Oscar......

This is the pistol Paul is talking about.

Wilson Combat has developed a new 5 inch barrel EDC X9 long slide version for defensive & recreational shooters that prefer a longer sight radius.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I really enjoy carrying my Kimber Micro 9.
                              Attached Files

Comment

This right here; I would prefer to carry a bigger caliber but when I did I found that I just didn’t carry it as often because it wasn’t comfortable. I carry my P365 all the time now.

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                                IMHO, the Sig P365, but, if money is an object the new Ruger is getting great reviews.

Comment

Working...
                                X