Clear All

Originally posted by gpena View Post

Great day spent with brothers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What a crew!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I miss my Dad. My brothers are great guys, but not much for camping and campfires. Dad and I had some great hunts. I miss my Dad.

But overall, I just miss the comrodary of good friends and adventures. Talking up the next trip, driving out to fill feeders, or move a stand, or just to be. Life without good friends really is not life at all.

Thank God for my wife. Without her I would have nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
        I miss my son.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
        Good looking young man.

Comment

My middle daughter got a pretty good bump on her noggin’ In her high school soccer game tonight. She’s going to be right. Just needs a day or so to recover.

Comment

Have a pretty cool story for y'all.

Growing up, one of my best friends lived directly behind the house across the street. I could get to her house through the 2 gates in the neighbor across the street's yard. (It was WAY back then...LOL...and that is what kids did....travelled through all the yards.) We grew up, got married, had kids, divorces, and other life events.....and moved all around. We kept in semi touch through FaceBook.

Fast forward to a few short years ago and my mom retired. I bought a house and moved her in with me. Mom and I get along GREAT! Mom goes to a neighborhood event and finds herself sitting next to my girlfriend's mom. Crazy!!! Her parents had moved to the same neighborhood we live in.

My girlfriend has recently had some heart issues and her parents were getting much older; and her dad is not in great health. I heard through FB that she was going to move close to my area. Well....seems she moved her parents out of their place and they bought one to live together VERY close to me.

Last night, we were out doing yard work and this car stops and the guy inside says....MARY?!?!?! I turned and said yes, and it was her brother. He tells me they live around the block now.

How crazy is it that my friend and their parents now live behind the house directly across the street....the exact same set up we grew up in!

Life can make some crazy twists and turns!!!

Comment

Mary, that’s a very cool story!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Have a pretty cool story for y'all.

Growing up, one of my best friends lived directly behind the house across the street. I could get to her house through the 2 gates in the neighbor across the street's yard. (It was WAY back then...LOL...and that is what kids did....travelled through all the yards.) We grew up, got married, had kids, divorces, and other life events.....and moved all around. We kept in semi touch through FaceBook.

Fast forward to a few short years ago and my mom retired. I bought a house and moved her in with me. Mom and I get along GREAT! Mom goes to a neighborhood event and finds herself sitting next to my girlfriend's mom. Crazy!!! Her parents had moved to the same neighborhood we live in.

My girlfriend has recently had some heart issues and her parents were getting much older; and her dad is not in great health. I heard through FB that she was going to move close to my area. Well....seems she moved her parents out of their place and they bought one to live together VERY close to me.

Last night, we were out doing yard work and this car stops and the guy inside says....MARY?!?!?! I turned and said yes, and it was her brother. He tells me they live around the block now.

How crazy is it that my friend and their parents now live behind the house directly across the street....the exact same set up we grew up in!

Life can make some crazy twists and turns!!!

Well don’t go walking through the neighbor’s yard to get there! Times have changed...[emoji23]

Glad y’all were able to reconnect.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  Well don’t go walking through the neighbor’s yard to get there! Times have changed...[emoji23]

Glad y’all were able to reconnect.

No kidding....I make come away with holes in me!

Comment

Wild story, Mary!!!

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

It has been a minute since we’ve baited a hook at the lake house., but this evening started off with a bang!

Comment

Alot can change in five years... now he helps me load the rocks onto the aerator, guess he was paying attention while mini-supervising

Comment

Good stuff, men!

Comment

Little man passed out in the lamb barn.

Comment

my Step-Dad passed away from COVID, he was in my like for 40 years... dang its hard to believe, never once was he in the hospital for any reason...
                              sorry, just had to type it out to get it out of my head.....
                              TBH is such an awesome place...

David G

Comment

Our little girl had her first softball game Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                                X