No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid work Big H put in this season, CC. Tell him congrats from me and Snoop! It speaks to his character that he had some tough experiences, then put it all together to close out a toad buck and put some meat in the freezer...those are the kids I like havin around camp, and the dugout.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got Snoop’s trophy back yesterday...

He’s not even here to see it because he’s up in Oklahoma skimmin does with his grandpa.

I heard he shot another one too, but they have a hard time gettin pics out.[emoji2373]

Comment

Thanks brother Dmo! Snoop hammering the critters as well. Need to sit down and BS on a porch somewhere!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Got Snoop’s trophy back yesterday...

He’s not even here to see it because he’s up in Oklahoma skimmin does with his grandpa.

I heard he shot another one too, but they have a hard time gettin pics out.[emoji2373]

The lad skimmed him an old long snouted doe! She looks like the kind that would bob her head, stomp her feet, and generally be like that b * t * h Carol Baskin! Way to go, Snoop!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            Thanks brother Dmo! Snoop hammering the critters as well. Need to sit down and BS on a porch somewhere!

That is a fact.

Comment

Trying times for sure. Count your blessings, hug the ones you love, and go out and make it a great day.

Hogboy

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                Trying times for sure. Count your blessings, hug the ones you love, and go out and make it a great day.

Hogboy

Great advice.

After deciding to retire, sell house and get outta Cali in Oct 2018, we’re moving into our home for retirement tomorrow.

Comment

I bet I havnt shot a doe in 7 or 8 years, had no intention of shooting one toda (hence the hog gun). But had 11 come out early today, and this horse’s *** kept fightin everyone, layin them ears back, and just being a general nuisance.

Nice to have one sorted out before dark to take to a friend of mine tomorrow, who will repay in homemade tamales.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    I bet I havnt shot a doe in 7 or 8 years, had no intention of shooting one toda (hence the hog gun). But had 11 come out early today, and this horse’s *** kept fightin everyone, layin them ears back, and just being a general nuisance.

Nice to have one sorted out before dark to take to a friend of mine tomorrow, who will repay in homemade tamales.

Nice, tamales covered in queso sounds delicious.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the Country that brought you George Strait, brisket done right, Tex-Mex, Whataburger, Selena, spring weather in the winter, 6th street, "Alright Alright Allllllright", The Astrodome, The stars at night are big and bright, Buc-ee's, The Alamo, Fiesta, Gruene Hall, Big Tex, Gilley's, Austin City Limits, Shiner, HEB, Texas marshes & bayous, Armadillo eggs, rodeo, Dr. Pepper, Luchese boots, live oak trees, pretty long eared brahman cows, Guadalupe river, a state that can withstand any storm, invasion or pandemic, and least we forget Blue Bell Ice cream...

185 looks good on ya Texas

Comment

God bless Texas.

I’ve said it before, and I’ll say it again.

Comment

Broke down and had to get me a new to me ride . Retired the old duramax.

Comment

Originally posted by Strummer View Post

Broke down and had to get me a new to me ride . Retired the old duramax.
                            Nice truck.

Just paid mine off last month. Then...a check engine light came on. Lol. Oh well. It's actually just the seat belt assembly, so it's an easy fix.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Comment

I miss my son.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great day spent with brothers

Comment

Working...
                                X