Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
    Clay. Did you put in for Iowa?

I am seeing more birds this year despite a cold winter. We must have had a good hatch last spring. The Coyote hunters have been doing a good job in this area also.

Hey Mike

I didn’t put in. My dad and I just couldn’t get the season dates to work out.

Comment

My 13 year old drew a tag at James Daughtrey, so we will be kicking off the season this Saturday on Choke Canyon Lake. He had an awesome deer hunt there a few years ago, so we're pretty excited to get to go back.

Comment

Birds were on the ground at 6:23 this morning. Kinda cloudy and overcast here in Wilson county.....

Comment

Originally posted by MASTERS View Post
          Birds were on the ground at 6:23 this morning. Kinda cloudy and overcast here in Wilson county.....

Kayden said “thanks for scouting for me”

Comment

Originally posted by ClayW View Post
            Kayden said “thanks for scouting for me”
            Hell ya! They were talking early despite the breezy cloud cover. Usually makes them later to warm their vocals.....

Comment

Got a text from Chels last night saying Kayden picked out her turkey [emoji1]

I’ve been in Baltimore all week and should get home late tonight. Gotta pack everything up, pick up Kayden tomorrow at 3:30, and then we’ll be heading south to roost birds and set the pop up. Looking forward to an awesome weekend with Kayden and popo

Comment

Got a text from Chels last night saying Kayden picked out her turkey [emoji1]

I’ve been in Baltimore all week and should get home late tonight. Gotta pack everything up, pick up Kayden tomorrow at 3:30, and then we’ll be heading south to roost birds and set the pop up. Looking forward to an awesome weekend with Kayden and popo
                They are laying already and I heard the first gobble at 5:28a this morning. Better hurry up!

Comment

For those of you and n the market for a new pop up blind....

This Barronett Ox-5 seems to be the real deal.

Huge
                  Well built
                  Heavy duty
                  Good fabric
                  Half the price of others

Comment

Would like to find a nest and put a camera on it. Our hatches have been way down the past couple of years in west Texas. Any pointers on locating nests?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

For those of you and n the market for a new pop up blind....

This Barronett Ox-5 seems to be the real deal.

Huge
                      Well built
                      Heavy duty
                      Good fabric
                      Half the price of others

Wow Mr. "Smart you better go with a double bull or you'll be sorry" has changed his ways....

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        Wow Mr. "Smart you better go with a double bull or you'll be sorry" has changed his ways....
                        Come on Smart!!!

We've talked about how their quality has gone to crap. They don't make em like they used to

Comment

Come on Smart!!!

We've talked about how their quality has gone to crap. They don't make em like they used to

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
                            You aren't packing this thing in though....weighs almost 35lbs I think.Big enough for me, you, PoPo, and an ice chest

Comment

You aren't packing this thing in though....weighs almost 35lbs I think.Big enough for me, you, PoPo, and an ice chest

Daaaaang! With PoPo's ice chest it has two be at least two rooms large then..

Comment

Headin south

Comment

Working...
                                X