X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shred it first, then into recycling.

Comment

Originally posted by Wellborn Papa View Post
      Shred it first, then into their post prepaid envelope and mail it back to them.

There, that's better!

Comment

I sent a bunch of junk mail to them. Also included a few application letters to join the NRA. No more AARP propaganda. Like magic

Comment

50 was a long time ago and I'm still not an AARP member on purpose.

Comment

Welcome to the Ole' Fart's Club! You ain't seen nothing yet....hearing aid mailings, colon deals, but you still will get the UP TO DATE car warranties as well. I've learned a 2nd language just to be able to talk to the "foreign" reps. Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              AARP is fine if you’re a liberal. If you’re conservative, not so much....
              yup

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                Nope, not me. Uh, uh. Nope, no way. I don’t care what they offer in the way of discounts and benefits, joining a membership club for the Octogenarian Jet Set is a slippery slope and the only direction is downward.

Once you start carrying that card in your wallet, all sorts of bad things start to happen. It starts with your eyesight (this always seems to be the first thing that goes), and, all of a sudden, it seems you can’t go ten miles before you have to stop for the restroom. Again. Then there’s that awkward moment when you look in the mirror and wonder where those wrinkles on your knees came from. And that equally awkward moment when you realize it happens each time you take your bra off at the end of the day.

And it only gets worse. Next thing you know, your joints start aching, your hips and knees need to be replaced, and then...BOOM!...you can’t even remember the last time you engaged in “extra-friendly relations”.... not because you didn’t (or couldn’t), but because you just can’t remember!

So, no, just no. No matter what they offer, don’t do it!

I'm with you. I'm admitting nothin'!!!! My brain thinks we're still 25 and we're trying like hell to trick the body.

Comment

Chris, we may turn 50 this year, but we dang sure don’t have to grow up!

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    I'm with you. I'm admitting nothin'!!!! My brain thinks we're still 25 and we're trying like hell to trick the body.

Hah!

He**, I’d be happy with 35!

Comment

Working...
                    X