Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rex View Post
    Anyone still holding WKHS?
    I sold and made a good profit. Been waiting on iy to come back down. It was 13.25 and I almost bought again, however I was thinking it might go lower. 15.03 today. It may take off again.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
      I sold and made a good profit. Been waiting on iy to come back down. It was 13.25 and I almost bought again, however I was thinking it might go lower. 15.03 today. It may take off again.
      I was in at $12 and was riding high! Got back from a little vacation and little did I know!! Dangit!! Hoping for a rebound.

Comment

Since they lost the contract with USPS, they are going to retool and build trucks that roll through hoods selling ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
          As I stated in the penny stock thread, the thing to watch will be the next set of treasury auctions. March 9th 3 year, March 10th 10 year, March 11th 30 year. Who would buy a 10 year or 30 year bond at current yields the way our government spends?
          The Japanese will buy it. Trust me.

Comment

I am but it’s not looking too hot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Oil and gas still going.

Prolly a good time to buy weed, tech and EV as its been down big! I am looking to see what OG stock to sell. I may take what what I have in it, so I don't pay on that and invest in EV and tech as its down big time

Curious on CCIV and WORKHORSE

Comment

I wouldn’t buy anything speculative until the fed announces yield curve control (companies that are reliant on future growth instead of earnings today). And even then, commodities will likely outperform weed and EV over the next couple of years. Buy the rumor, sell the news. Rising bond yields/interest rates will crush growth stocks and there’s way too much risk of that happening with treasury auctions just a few days away. The severity of the market drop in response terrible bond auctions will likely dictate the speed at which the Fed jumps in to prop up the overinflated stock market. Buying now is like buying the Dow at 14k before the financial crisis of 2008.

Sell your losers and raise cash. Better to lose 20% than 50% of your investment. A gain of 25% is needed to offset a loss of 20%. A gain of 100% is needed to offset a loss of 50%.
                Last edited by TwoHighways; 03-04-2021, 10:21 AM.

Comment

I wouldn’t buy anything speculative until the fed announces yield curve control (companies that are reliant on future growth instead of earnings today). And even then, commodities will likely outperform weed and EV over the next couple of years. Buy the rumor, sell the news. Rising bond yields/interest rates will crush growth stocks and there’s way too much risk of that happening with treasury auctions just a few days away. The severity of the market drop in response terrible bond auctions will likely dictate the speed at which the Fed jumps in to prop up the overinflated stock market. Buying now is like buying the Dow at 14k before the financial crisis of 2008.

Sell your losers and raise cash. Better to lose 20% than 50% of your investment. A gain of 25% is needed to offset a loss of 20%. A gain of 100% is needed to offset a loss of 50%.
                  So are you saying sell EV and tech if we are down?

Not sure I agree with that as I don't see how much more it can drop

Comment

Lol kinda like how people thought housing prices can never go down.

Comment

i bought into ARKK and ARKQ today. Down 20 to 25% since Jan 1. They have several ETFs with upside. https://ark-funds.com/ 20%+ returns since inception in 2015.

Tesla is still #1 in several of their funds but it is diversified.

Comment

LMAO, bond and stock market haven’t liked what central planner Powell had to say. Bond market is going to call his bluff on low and only transitory inflation expectations. It’s already here and just hasn’t been reflected in official government numbers.

Comment

Lol kinda like how people thought housing prices can never go down.
                          When did they go down?

Comment

2007-2008, housing market crashed hard. I was young and dumb, bought a home then and made out well.

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                            When did they go down?

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                              i bought into ARKK and ARKQ today. Down 20 to 25% since Jan 1. They have several ETFs with upside. https://ark-funds.com/ 20%+ returns since inception in 2015.

Tesla is still #1 in several of their funds but it is diversified.
                              YEP. Same here. I didn't buy very much but I am down big.

Just like TESLA, I am holding on long term

Comment

Well, someone has gotta buy the shares being short sold.

Comment

Working...
                                X