No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m starting to think now might be a good time to wait and see if this market starts correcting itself/going down. Just seems like it will be difficult to sustain the tear it had been on.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
      I'm hoping for another March correction like last year. Than it will be a buying spree.
      Originally posted by Kevin View Post
      That wasn’t a market correction.
      Originally posted by gingib View Post
      Correction?

Afraid that's not a good term
      What was it if not a correction?

Comment

bloodbath

Comment

Are we headed for another? I just can’t see it keep going up? It has always cycled up and down every few years. The dip last March seemed out of the ordinary since it was triggered by the covid scare and all the uncertainty that brought but when you look at all the other dips there always seems to be a trigger that sets them off.

It is amazing to me the SM came back up so quickly after the covid crash this last March. I thought it would take a lot longer to climb out of that hole and heck it just blew right past it and kept going!
          I personally have put quite a bit of my investments in cash over the last couple of months. I am trying to decide what I will do next at my age I need a little less risk and protect my savings as much as grow it.

Comment

I jumped on rkt today. hopefully it gets real stupid after hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Killer View Post
              Are we headed for another? I just can’t see it keep going up? It has always cycled up and down every few years. The dip last March seemed out of the ordinary since it was triggered by the covid scare and all the uncertainty that brought but when you look at all the other dips there always seems to be a trigger that sets them off.

It is amazing to me the SM came back up so quickly after the covid crash this last March. I thought it would take a lot longer to climb out of that hole and heck it just blew right past it and kept going!
              I personally have put quite a bit of my investments in cash over the last couple of months. I am trying to decide what I will do next at my age I need a little less risk and protect my savings as much as grow it.
              I've been taking profits too in preparations for another correction. Once the correction hits, I'll go on a shopping spree.

Comment

As I stated in the penny stock thread, the thing to watch will be the next set of treasury auctions. March 9th 3 year, March 10th 10 year, March 11th 30 year. Who would buy a 10 year or 30 year bond at current yields the way our government spends?

Comment

I've been taking profits too in preparations for another correction. Once the correction hits, I'll go on a shopping spree.
                  I may do this also soon. I am up 100-200% on alot of my portfolio over 365 days.

BUT I will not do this on OIL. Oil with this administration is here to keep going up.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    I may do this also soon. I am up 100-200% on alot of my portfolio over 365 days.

BUT I will not do this on OIL. Oil with this administration is here to keep going up.
                    I have done well with CVX and DVN. I have taken profits. When another correction happens I will be able to buy more then I originally had.

Comment

Well with a small amount of cash burning a hole in my account pocket I went ahead and picked up 50 shares of THCX.

Comment

I have done well with CVX and DVN. I have taken profits. When another correction happens I will be able to buy more then I originally had.
                        I am still going to stay in it! Long term thoughts.

I may sell a few that I think are near their cap based on previous performance or who have soared and soared and who I feel may be near the top. And take my profits and reinvest into stuff with more room to grow and explode

Timing the market is a lose lose situation. Time in the market, beats timing of the market

Comment

All the talk about CCIV. Is it going to come back?

Comment

Just pulled out myself with some profit. From the looks of it, this is headed to the teens. Kicking myself not pulling out with 200%, but profit is profit.

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Ivanite View Post
                              Was very happy where I go out. I'll get back in when it hits the teens, should be good long term but it was way over valued with all the hype imo

Comment

Anyone still holding WKHS?

Comment

Working...
                                X