No announcement yet.

Stock Markets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What crashed worse today the stock market or tiger?

Comment

Anyone know anything about LI Auto? EV Company in China supposed to report earnings tomorrow. It seems like EV stocks should do well in the next 10 years or so if half of what they are saying is true about the future of the auto industry.

Comment

All the EV stuff feels like the .com bubble of the 90’s. There will be some winners, but I imagine way more losers. I don’t have the patience to try to sort winners from losers and would probably just wait for Tesla to pullback 40% or more. Or hell, go long Ford. It’s had quite the run up as well, but nothing like Tesla and they are working hard to electrify their lineup. Better yet, just go long the commodities necessary to produce electric vehicles.

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
          Anyone know anything about LI Auto? EV Company in China supposed to report earnings tomorrow. It seems like EV stocks should do well in the next 10 years or so if half of what they are saying is true about the future of the auto industry.
          Originally posted by TwoHighways View Post
          All the EV stuff feels like the .com bubble of the 90’s. There will be some winners, but I imagine way more losers. I don’t have the patience to try to sort winners from losers and would probably just wait for Tesla to pullback 40% or more. Or hell, go long Ford. It’s had quite the run up as well, but nothing like Tesla and they are working hard to electrify their lineup. Better yet, just go long the commodities necessary to produce electric vehicles.
          The EV market took a 15-20% hit in the last week.

I own some NIO, alot of tesla and some other small EV options. I think with the president, and their lunatic push it will do well just like weed stocks.

The commodities and battery options are intriguing to me, investment wise

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            Yes I am in it! Avg cost at $8.73 I am in at.

I will continue adding some as I feel good about them and should continue to climb. Not much debt

How’s that CHX working out for you today? [emoji41][emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
              How’s that CHX working out for you today? [emoji41][emoji6]

Looking great haha! Entire portfolio is up YUGE

It still has a LONG ways to go IMO also.

Comment

opened up positions in URNM and KL today.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  Looking great haha! Entire portfolio is up YUGE

It still has a LONG ways to go IMO also.

Congrats and I agree!!! $30 by year end wouldn’t hurt my feelings[emoji847]

Comment

I took a position in SLB and HAL this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
                      Congrats and I agree!!! $30 by year end wouldn’t hurt my feelings[emoji847]

I can see that happening. And maybe sooner

Comment

Oil will go higher. This bull market is just getting started. Companies that survived the negative oil prices of April 2020 are leaner than ever and focused on reducing debt and returning cash to shareholders over increasing capex. The developing world doesn't give a **** about green energy. They'll burn whatever is cheapest to satisfy their growing energy needs. Midstream is another great place to be as the feds aren't going to allow new pipelines to be built, which will give pricing power to existing pipeline operators. Plus, they pay some good divys. Tech was the place to be the last decade. There will be a big money rotation out of the nasdaq into value stocks and commodities.
                        Last edited by TwoHighways; 02-24-2021, 12:51 PM.

Comment

GME up 90% today and now halted...lol!!!
                          Last edited by Rex; 02-24-2021, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                            I took a position in SLB and HAL this morning.
                            Curious to your thoughts on why SLB and HAL instead of say EXXON, TALO, FANG, OXY, DVN or any of those?

I own some SLB and got in at $15.16

Comment

Maybe I already own most of those as well[emoji3]

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
                                GME up 90% today and now halted...lol!!!
                                This is one stock that has me baffled.

Comment

Working...
                                X