Street Race Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bollomb View Post
    So the comment was just as pointless as it sounded..
    On the contrary, the op asked if someone knew more. He didn't ask what they knew

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Prison *****
      Love you long time

Comment

Camaro. . . Mustang. Same thing. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
          Finally got to reading on it. It was a 4cyl turbo. He put the ss badges, wing, and front bumper on.

Yep, couple of them actually. The guy bragged about how good of racer he is/was on FB too.
          Poster poser child...it also looked like he stole the 1LE wheels too but wasn't sure. It's one thing to down badge but you are showing your idiocy with up badging. Guess I need to go back & listen as it didn't come across as a 4 banger.

So freak'n avoidable & unacceptable by most all in attendance.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
            Poster poser child...it also looked like he stole the 1LE wheels too but wasn't sure. It's one thing to down badge but you are showing your idiocy with up badging. Guess I need to go back & listen as it didn't come across as a 4 banger.

Doesn’t sound like any 4 banger I ever heard

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              What's that Challenger got under the hood?
              340 Six Pak.

They are both Trans Ams(Challenger T/As).

That pic was taken with a Russet.

I had been looking for a GoMango Orange car for years. Finally I settled on a Hemi Orange car(the car in the foreground). The next day I found the GoMango car. So I bought it too.

Wish I still had the GoMango car.
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                Try to keep up, Georgia![emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I'm working with a Georgia public school education over here. We're like 51st out of 50 states. I think Puerto Rico is ahead of us.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                  Really sad deal. I've got what appears to be about an 18 year old running around in my area in a brand new Mustang GT, flying down neighborhood roads at 80+ and blowing through stop signs. The little *****'s buddy in the passenger seat flipped me off the other day... it's just a matter of time, but they will all unfortunately learn the hard way, and spend years in prison.
                  Or future greasy spot in the road!

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                    340 Six Pak.

I had been looking for a GoMango Orange car for years. Finally I settled on a Hemi Orange car(the car in the foreground). The next day I found the GoMango car. So I bought it too.

Dont let tony angelo or mike finnegan drive em 😳😳😳

Comment

I'm working with a Georgia public school education over here. We're like 51st out of 50 states. I think Puerto Rico is ahead of us.
                      Lol I'm working with a Alabama public school education here so I get it lol

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post

He finally deleted his FB account. But he had it on there that it was a 4 banger. He had videos doing donuts in the snow and it definitely sounded like one there. Crazy how good the new ones sound these days.

340 Six Pak.

Well that's a hell of a stable you got there! Those Challengers are some of the best looking cars ever made, up there with the '70 Charger.

Comment

There are cars and motorcycles challenging each other nightly on 249 close to The Vintage. Surprises me because Pct 4 has offices a mile north. Never have I heard the popo sirens engaged for the racers.

Comment

Originally posted by IowaHunter View Post
                            There are cars and motorcycles challenging each other nightly on 249 close to The Vintage. Surprises me because Pct 4 has offices a mile north. Never have I heard the popo sirens engaged for the racers.
                            Someone will know better than me, but I thought the local law enforcement had a no chase policy.

I personally have no problem if they want to try and die on the freeway with their sausage measuring contests. The problem is when they are blowing by folks doing the speed limit, weaving through traffic.

This accident should make for an interesting Texas 2k this year. Two guys in cars even look at each other, I bet they get pulled over.

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
                              Another question......why are all of those democrats standing out on the freeway at night?
                              Calling them democrats is your way of being racist, right.

I’ve been getting real tired of the blatant racism allowed to go on around here.

Comment

While I was still teaching HS automotive, I had a student who drove a new mustang. I banned him from bringing it in the shop because he couldn't grasp the concept of driving normal from the parking lot to the building. I had several conversations with him about how he drove. One day he passed by be and several other cars on the road going well over 100mph. I told him the next day he needs to slow it down. Go to a track have fun there. Or he was going to kill someone on the road. A couple weeks later he did just that. Right in front of the school. Killed two 60 year old grandparents and their 2-3 yr old grandchildren. I am sure he is now out of prison. But should have stayed longer.

Comment

Working...
                                X