Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
    I was just able to transfer my XRP out of Binance to Coinbase and TRX out of Binance to Bittrex this morning.

I thought I'd finally taken all the steps to sell/get my stuff out of Binance, but now when I'm actually going to do it the Basic Security Verification doesn't have Texas listed in the states drop-down, so I can't even complete that.

God I hate Binance.

Edit: OK it looks like I have a $0 balance in the new Binance US system, but my old Binance account has all my stuff. Does anyone know how to get everythign transferred to from the old to the new system? Do I have to contact Binance support for that?
    Last edited by Etxbuckman; 02-10-2021, 07:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
      I thought I'd finally taken all the steps to sell/get my stuff out of Binance, but now when I'm actually going to do it the Basic Security Verification doesn't have Texas listed in the states drop-down, so I can't even complete that.

God I hate Binance.

Edit: OK it looks like I have a $0 balance in the new Binance US system, but my old Binance account has all my stuff. Does anyone know how to get everythign transferred to from the old to the new system? Do I have to contact Binance support for that?
      Binance US is not available to Texas residents yet. I'm not sure if you found a work around for that yet. Can you not send your holdings from one address to another address? Have you tried Bittrex? I sent my holdings on Binance to Bittrex with out a problem. Please use my referral code if you go to Bittrex: Use Bittrex referral code 5XP-UUP-NYP

Todd

Comment

Ya, like Todd stated, I transferred to Bittrex and GDAX using the created address to transfer. I hadn't logged onto Binance in literally 1.5 years. I logged on, went through where they said it wasn't available to US residence, didn't confirm/update my information, went to my holdings and transferred them.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
          Ya, like Todd stated, I transferred to Bittrex and GDAX using the created address to transfer. I hadn't logged onto Binance in literally 1.5 years. I logged on, went through where they said it wasn't available to US residence, didn't confirm/update my information, went to my holdings and transferred them.
          I did the same thing this week. I hadn't logged in or thought about it in over 1.5 years. I was able to transfer out to Bittrex from the original Binance.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
            Nice. It's interesting. I mined 100 coins already. Hope they're worth something one day.

Any one else that wants to mine using their phone look here
            https://minepi.com/riverrat1 and use my username (riverrat1) as your invitation code

Does drain battery. It's just an Ap that runs and doesn't need to be open once started.
            Bump.

And who thinks BTC breaks 50k this weekend? I do. I can see 100k this year. Too many banks and rich people starting to buy. I hear Paypal is doing crypto now also and one major credit card company.

Comment

I sold my BTC earlier this week at 47,500. Been watching all week hoping for a bit of a dip. Who knows.

I've held ADA since 2018 as well. Making nice gains lately and there's talk of a nice year for them as well.

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                Is anyone using compound to earn interest on their crypto? I am interested but the final tutorial was paused (is temporarily unavailable) so I was left hanging on how to do it.
                OK, I've been doing some research on reddit and apparently the fees (called gas) for lending are the same regardless of the amount you're depositing. Because these tend to be really high, the compound system isn't worth lending to unless you're investing a large sum.

IDK if I was the only one looking into this. Reddit's been helpful to learn but I still feel like I'm a kindergartener studying algebra. Lol.

Comment

Trying to get what little I have out of Binance, transfer out to what? I want to get it to Bittrex .

Comment

BTC with another good run the last few days. Almost pegged $50k.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin View Post
                        what a day

Comment

Have my small Robinhood account all in with LTC since $40 ish Looking good!

Comment

Posting this because I have seen questions on here and other threads. I'm no expert at all but I started dabbling in crypto about 1.5 years ago and I started with just a couple hundos. I have built it up to close to $14k as of now give or take on the daily. There are many platforms for buying/selling/trading out there however some are very sketchy (security wise) and glitchy. The one I use currently is the Crypto.com app. Easy to use and has their own secure wallet that way you do not have to create one or store your assets somewhere else. Very easy to transfer funds to and from your fiat wallet and the bank. There is Binance US if your state allows it, however as of now Texas is not allowed. There is also Coinbase but it doens't offer very many coins compared to others and has fees. Let me know if you have any more questions and I will try to answer as I have learned some lessons along the way. Again I'm no expert I just started researching coins and projects and looking for ones that had strong teams behind them, legit partnerships, and real world use. I try to stay away from pump and dump useless coins like Doge, however when it is low you can make some $ when Elon tweets about it lol. I started in one coin that I patterned going up and down routinely 10-30 percent and I started taking those profit swings to increase my $. I then started to diversify into the real projects that I believed would succeed. I have done very well and so have a few buddies of mine. One buddy JShouse some of you guys may know has had a recent issue with his Crypto.com fiat wallet set up, but that is the only issue anyone I know has had with it. Could be combination of them being overwhelmed with the crazy market, covid, and maybe the bank who knows. I am currently holding and believe in the following projects: Ethereum, Stellar Lumens, Vechain, Synthetix, Icon, Celer Network, Elrond, The Graph, and Cardano. The market is super strong right now and the king Bitcoin is pumping again. Remember it is dominant so when it pumps it is good for the entire crypto market. When it settles then capital flows into Ethereum and the alt coins. Today would be a good day to guy alts.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                              Have my small Robinhood account all in with LTC since $40 ish Looking good!
                              LTC historically does very well in bull runs! Should do well.

Comment

If there is anyone wanting to cash out their BTC "gains" but avoid paying taxes on short/long term capital gains, shoot me a PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X