Penny stocks anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Man View Post
    Man how much money are you guys playing with in penny stocks to make it worth while? I have been following this thread and worked some numbers, and can't tell if you guys are getting kicks outta making $20 here and there, or you guys are dropping 20-50 grand on these penny stocks???
    I put $600 in SNPW, to play with last week, sitting at 960% gains. That $600 has turned into $6,366 at the current moment.

I put $575 in OZSC, to play with last week, sitting at 425% gains. That $575 has turned into $3,013 at the current moment.

So not a lot of money, but turning $1,200 into $9,400 is a pretty good adrenaline rush. However it might be nothing the next day.

Comment

I just wish I knew how to spot those that will make money. Mofo seems to have it down as some others. I would turn 600 to 6300+ anytime.

Comment

Man how much money are you guys playing with in penny stocks to make it worth while? I have been following this thread and worked some numbers, and can't tell if you guys are getting kicks outta making $20 here and there, or you guys are dropping 20-50 grand on these penny stocks???
        I am a small time amateur. A few summers ago when gas was crazy high I started playing with penny gas/oil stocks and turned $200 into $900 over 2 months, then sold when the bottom started to fall out at around $800. Those stocks that I sold haven't been worth much since. Reading this thread, I may throw a couple $100 into my E-trade account and start playing again!!! I need some good info resources though!

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
          I just wish I knew how to spot those that will make money. Mofo seems to have it down as some others. I would turn 600 to 6300+ anytime.
          I got these picks off of this thread... I don't deserve any credit, just got lucky

Comment

I started with 1k. I’ve made some pretty good moves and slowly put more funds in. This is 100% separate from my retirement which is handled by a pro.
            This is money that I’m playing with and if it disappears over night it wont effect me or my family in any way. If you are afraid of losing it all and aren’t ok if it happens...don’t try this.

Comment

What a day!

Comment

Originally posted by RutnBuk View Post
                What a day!
                No kidding. I made a REALLY good chunk on GME.
                Ozsc treating me right as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkfisher View Post
                  No kidding. I made a REALLY good chunk on GME.
                  Ozsc treating me right as well.
                  Also, ADSV and IHSI for me. I hope yall listened to me and got in these.

Comment

I just signed up for a WeBull account. In for any tips y’all have for tomorrow’s trades

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hgiles View Post
                      I just signed up for a WeBull account. In for any tips y’all have for tomorrow’s trades

As did I

Comment

enough I'm happy I've more than doubled what I put in since Dec, not so much that it will impact me if it all goes away tomorrow. There are some great success stories but I've taken it on the chin a couple times too with these stocks. Luckily only 1 bs company recently so do your homework

Comment

One thing for the guys that are just getting into this. What hasn't been said or mentioned is taxes. Put half your profits away to pay for taxes.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                            One thing for the guys that are just getting into this. What hasn't been said or mentioned is taxes. Put half your profits away to pay for taxes.
                            Or if you can open a roth IRA so you don't have to file for taxes. And it helps prevent you from pulling out money and spending it so the account can grow over time.

Comment

Originally posted by CTR0022 View Post
                              Yes. Tax rate is around 40% short term I believe. My game plan, When the stock doubles sell to pay for my initial investment and then the other half are free shares. Ride those free shares for as long as possible.

Comment

If you sign up for WeBull use this link so I get a free stock share.

Discover the latest promotions and activities on Webull. Get more out of your trading experience with exclusive offers.

Comment

Working...
                                X