No announcement yet.

Ammo gougers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait till after the first 100days then let’s talk. We all might be using pointed sticks and rocks.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
      Just reload
      Have you tried to buy primers lately? If you weren’t stocked up before this all started, they’re hard to come by

Comment

I will never go into Crazy Gun Dealer again. Everything is overpriced.

Comment

Its not gouging. It's called capitalism. You sure don't mind when it swings the other way. I don't sell ammo every so I don't have a dog in the fight but there is nothing wrong with having a high price. It may double by next year. So that $2 a round might be great buy.

Comment

I don’t think ammo will get back to normal this year especially with Biden

Comment

Originally posted by BLee15 View Post
              I don’t think ammo will get back to normal this year especially with Biden
              No kidding

Comment

I paid $40/box for some .243 ammo earlier this week. They ended up selling out of their supply in a few hours.

Later that day I found more of the same ammo for $70/box. That company has since sold out of their supply too. Makes me sick when think about paying $18/box at Walmart 6 months ago. But like M16 said I gave them the money willingly.

Comment

Originally posted by sbushee View Post
                  Have you tried to buy primers lately? If you weren’t stocked up before this all started, they’re hard to come by
                  I'm always stocked up.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    I paid $40/box for some .243 ammo earlier this week. They ended up selling out of their supply in a few hours.

Later that day I found more of the same ammo for $70/box. That company has since sold out of their supply too. Makes me sick when think about paying $18/box at Walmart 6 months ago. But like M16 said I gave them the money willingly.

I went to 5 places today looking for 243 . No luck .

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      There may not be any more "normal times".

You think guns and ammo will be easier to buy under Biden? Just saying.
                      This exactly!
                      I believe ammo is as cheap as it will ever be again.
                      Unless.... Trump has a Hail Mary in the air, and a 90s Deon is running after it .
                      If you need it, buy it now.

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
                        I'm always stocked up.
                        I’m pretty well stocked as well, but several times this year I picked up various powders at the store only to put it back on the shelf because I already had a couple of pounds. Now I’m kicking myself for not buying it when I had the chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                          That's why the lines at Academy start at 7am. Regular pricing.
                          Academy had been ok even though there wasn’t much variety. Last week the total shipment was 8 boxes of 5.56. Today it was zero of anything, no ammo whatsoever, nada.

I posted on another site asking if anybody had an idea of the logistics side of it and basically got “people are panic buying or re-selling.” Nobody could answer why it’s not getting on the truck in the first place.

Comment

Man I got some 45acp ammo I need to sell if someone wants to give $100 a box for lol

Comment

Originally posted by Javelin View Post
                              Man I got some 45acp ammo I need to sell if someone wants to give $100 a box for lol
                              200 count boxes :-))

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                                I’ll pay extra to avoid fighting the crowd in academy at 7 in the morning.
                                No fighting, everyone stand in line in a orderly fashion and they walk up to the counter one at a time and buy their ammo and leave. It just takes 2 1/2 hours out of your day.

I supply my boss with ammo, so he's cool with me being out on Monday mornings.

Comment

Working...
                                X