This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Let’s not forget sumlin had ags at number 5 and was the best hire ever, him an chavis were gonna run the SEC SEC SEC. Hopefully this one sticks [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Y’all need a dc...I wouldn’t be surprised if o hired chavis back.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
      Y’all sure loved when you “stole” him from LSU

Interviewed arnett yesterday but didn’t offer him the job. Think they are waiting on the Saints season to end and hire Nielsen.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkV View Post

Interviewed arnett yesterday but didn’t offer him the job. Think they are waiting on the Saints season to end and hire Nielsen.
        We could have "stole" stellar coach from Youngstown State! but that hire wasn't so good either...

What happened to the Freeman hire?

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
          Agreed. I’ll take Alabama 52-24.

Shoot. They won’t even need Devonta Smith in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post

I would not be mentioning or making fun of anything Chavis as an Aggy[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Congrats to tOSU Buckeyes....Dominon voting machines were used to keep score of the game....at midnight 70 more points cam in for the Buckeyes....

Final score

tOSU 94

Alabama 52

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                I would not be mentioning or making fun of anything Chavis as an Aggy[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

No lie top 25 d every year goes to draggieland, out of the league i. 2 years [emoji1787]

Comment

There are several high profile programs courting Arnett.

Comment

Are there no new names being mentioned for UT dc? Wonder if it’s an nfl guy that’s still in?

Comment

It was a bad hire... Alot of programs have had a few of those recently...

Comment

Tnik showed up again!

Comment

He got the job to secure Daylon Mack who was a heavy ls&u lean . . It worked . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            He got the job to secure Daylon Mack who was a heavy ls&u lean . . It worked . .
                            That's some world class spin...neither worked...

Last edited by Smart; 01-13-2021, 10:30 AM.

Comment

That's some world class spin...neither worked...

Unfortunately you are correct . . #allthingssumlin

Comment

Originally posted by rvd View Post
                                Are there no new names being mentioned for UT dc? Wonder if it’s an nfl guy that’s still in?
                                They aren't rushing this hire in the same way they didn't rush the HC hire. I think they will interview all the guys they are looking at before they make a decision. Nobody has been offered, but a ton of guys have been talked to regarding interest.

I suspect that Golding, Arnett, and Ash are on the short list and that there are one or two names that haven't been put out there in general speculation.

There is some due diligence left to be done on some of the DC candidates and position coach hires.
                                Last edited by El General; 01-13-2021, 12:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X