Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATI View Post
    Just FYI; Facebook owns Parler.

That’s not correct at all. Also, Google and Apple are both threatening to remove Parler from their app stores.

Comment

Originally posted by JackRyan View Post
      That’s not correct at all. Also, Google and Apple are both threatening to remove Parler from their app stores.
      Google already did.

Comment

From what I’ve heard Parlor Platform is owned by Facebook

Comment

From what I’ve heard Parlor Platform is owned by Facebook
          I thought it was privately held, and Dan Bongino has a large investment in it.

Comment

Originally posted by SharpEnd View Post
            I thought it was privately held, and Dan Bongino has a large investment in it.
            Yes this is true. Facebook has nothing to do with Parler.

Comment

But it looks like Parler may be hosted by Amazon Web Services. I can see them canceling the contract for the hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                But it looks like Parler may be hosted by Amazon Web Services. I can see them canceling the contract for the hosting.
                Yes I think that is a strong possibility.

Comment

More than 13 Million joins in 24 hours.

Comment

Deleted my fb and twit account. Moved to Gab and parler.

Comment

Something has to be done with big tech, but feel it maybe too late. Dems are in bed with them and wont touch them. Don't think rep will ever control any branch of Gov again. Nothing to stop dems from cheating again next time.

Comment

Would it be a stretch to say the intolerant left is moving to destroy the means of communication used by conservatives? What better way of keeping us from organizing against things like reclassifying AR pistols as SBRs, national gun registry, red flag laws, ammunition registries, outlawing private ownership of manufacturing capability...?

If they are successful in getting their way and they are able to extinguish "the right", do you think they'll stop there? Or is it more likely that eliminating "the right" will just result in the right of center becoming the new "the right"? It's only a matter of time before they come for Christians.

Comment

Originally posted by sp-bow View Post
                          Something has to be done with big tech, but feel it maybe too late. Dems are in bed with them and wont touch them. Don't think rep will ever control any branch of Gov again. Nothing to stop dems from cheating again next time.
                          $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ will talk to them. If 78,000,000 accounts were cancelled they may see the light. If they don't, Bezos will not be near as rich as he is now!!

Comment

And it begins. What a bunch of blind basket weaving degreed idiots.

Comment

That's some wild stuff.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Statement from Parler owner... looks like the will be going dark for a week or so starting tomorrow night as they are being pulled from internet.

Comment

Working...
                                X