No announcement yet.

Form 4 Wait

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pending for 221 days and 202 days on a Dead Air Nomad and a YHM Resonator K still....
    Pending since 4/30 and 5/19.

Comment

had a July 3rd cash date come in last week.

Comment

My wait is on. Bought a Deadair Sandman on Thursday and turned in all the documents.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
          had a July 3rd cash date come in last week.

Nice!
          I’m waiting on a July 14th cash date, hopefully getting close.

Comment

Check cashed mid May, got the call October 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
              Atf lost our prints around july, had to send off again. I checked back last Tuesday

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
              The ATF ears must have been burning. My stamp came in on the 10th. My purchase date was 12/21/19.

Pretty ridiculous that the ATF lost our prints in July and we essentially had to start over at the bottom of the list. Then the sign off date on the paperwork was November 19th and the postmark wasnt till Dec 9th. I guess I was do for a shenanigan, the first one came back in 4 months and the second in 3.

Comment

They cashed my check. One step closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They're a lot faster at cashing the check than doing their job, these long wait times are ridiculous.

Comment

Mine took 11 months

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Finally my first form 4 was approved yesterday. Christmas freaking miracle. 370 days.

now i'm hoping it doesn't take a month to get the actual stamp in hand.

side note: Capitol Armory mailed a second Form 4 on Nov 19th. ATF still doesn't have it in the system.

Comment

Just ordered a Dead Air Mask 22HD to head to jail. Hope I didn’t screw up as I kept going back and forth between the Q El Camino, Mask, Rugged Oculus, and Thunder Beast 22 TD (not in stock, so ruled out).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have a newbie question, that I’m hoping someone can answer. When you say “check cashed”, how are you verifying that? I purchased 3 cans at the beginning of this month. All documents were submitted via a Silencer Shop Elite Kiosk at my local dealer. I got the form 4 to digitally sign yesterday. Signed and submitted the documents. I paid for my stamps online, through my silencer shop account. How will I know when they “cash my check”? Will the status of available stamps go from 3 to 0? Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by acc05R1 View Post
                            I have a newbie question, that I’m hoping someone can answer. When you say “check cashed”, how are you verifying that? I purchased 3 cans at the beginning of this month. All documents were submitted via a Silencer Shop Elite Kiosk at my local dealer. I got the form 4 to digitally sign yesterday. Signed and submitted the documents. I paid for my stamps online, through my silencer shop account. How will I know when they “cash my check”? Will the status of available stamps go from 3 to 0? Thanks.
                            When you login to your SilencerShop account, and click on “your orders”... click on a specific silencer order and expand it... when the check has been cashed the status will reflect that.

Comment

Originally posted by helo_mech View Post
                              When you login to your SilencerShop account, and click on “your orders”... click on a specific silencer order and expand it... when the check has been cashed the status will reflect that.
                              Thank you for clarifying for me. I appreciate it.

Comment

Guys, I need help on the process of getting a can. First timer, what do I need? Get a trust or just a stamp and so on?

Comment

Working...
                                X