Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    His mom! From his Sister!

Geeze man she’s recovering from broken shoulder too! I’ll definitely be praying!

1st customers, of the day. A doe and fawn just slipped through and a big bodied deer just cut through the brush to the south.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dinner bell just went off

Comment

Bachelor group of kiddos just rolled in.

Comment

Ol busted head just joined the party.

Comment

Looks like you and the family are off to a successful season. Good luck on the big 10

Comment

Originally posted by dadogg View Post
              Looks like you and the family are off to a successful season. Good luck on the big 10
              You still hunting down by my house amigo?

Group of 12 quail just slipped in from behind me. Little suckers are loud! I thought turkey’s were coming.

Comment

Big ol fat doe just slid in and got friendly with one of the bucks in the pen. She pulled the whole bachelor group off with her. That’s the very first signs of “rut activity” that I have seen. 3 bucks came in together and I’m still seeing multiple bachelor groups but she sure acted flirty.

Comment

Couple of older buck’s coming

Comment

3 or 4 year old 6pt and Little Buddy. I bet that Bully 8 is at the other feeder.

Comment

4 year old 6er

Comment

Originally posted by jooger17 View Post
                        You still hunting down by my house amigo?

Group of 12 quail just slipped in from behind me. Little suckers are loud! I thought turkey’s were coming.
                        No wish I was though hunted s. texas for a couple years and dont have a lease now. Need to get back on a piney woods place

Comment

Several small bucks and a couple of does milling around in the hedge row.

Comment

1 little 5pt left and 7min of legal shooting light. He needs to hurry.

Comment

Great hunt again just nothing to shoot. I’ll check the wind and make a switch tomorrow

Comment

How long you hunting before you have to start guiding?

Comment

Working...
                                X