SETx rut report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BCBHunter712 View Post
    I've seen young bucks pushing doe around but nothing mature in Newton county. With that being said, that was a week ago. I havent seen a deer at my spots while in the woods hunting in 4 almost 5 days .
    That's me. Im giving it a few days rest, be back in there tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Ok, great news. Its funny how it can be so close and so different in the same areas, even the same county.

TShelly, how close are you to us? We are just N of Newton

Down 2626 on the river. I think I have an idea where you are and Lee mills is in between us kind of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Few new bucks showed up on camera last night and this morning. Last one's neck was swollen and he was busted up.

Comment

Got young bucks all broke up from fighting in tyler county.
          I'm not seeing the rut but its happening.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

We caught a young 8 in the hog trap with stained tarsels.

Comment

Originally posted by Tshelly View Post
              Down 2626 on the river. I think I have an idea where you are and Lee mills is in between us kind of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Yes exactly. I hope I didn't mess up by not hunting this AM. Give my spots 3 days rest

Comment

Only rut we know in setx is rut Daniels. Can’t kill em from the couch I let em have it didn’t go 20

Comment

Heard a buck fight today. Didn't see them, but they were getting it for a few seconds.

Comment

My wife, cousin, and friend all 3 hit deer last weekend in Hardin and Jefferson county. That is usually a pretty good sign that the rut is on! lol

Comment

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
                      My wife, cousin, and friend all 3 hit deer last weekend in Hardin and Jefferson county. That is usually a pretty good sign that the rut is on! lol
                      Yep

Comment

My camera's have lit up the past 2 days with some really big shooters. They are all over my handcorn. And all I can do is watch since im already tagged out lol

Comment

Originally posted by SETXHUNT0902 View Post
                          My camera's have lit up the past 2 days with some really big shooters. They are all over my handcorn. And all I can do is watch since im already tagged out lol
                          Awesome! Glad you are tagged out, that was my plans also, but didn't work that way. Today was dead, no movement what so ever. Cams showing most movement at night.

Comment

Here ya go Bobcat....may not get updated till after the weekend.

Comment

Thanks bud. I need to work on my searching skillz. Hoping to bring one in with my 4yr old by my side, but I'm in Gillespie. Hope its happening this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Bobcat13 View Post
                                Thanks bud. I need to work on my searching skillz. Hoping to bring one in with my 4yr old by my side, but I'm in Gillespie. Hope its happening this weekend
                                Next week should be hot hot hot

Comment

Working...
                                X