Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

movement at the shot

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
    When I see slo-mo footage of critters being shot with an arrow, it sometimes makes me wonder how we are ever successful!!!! It is amazing how much and how fast they can move.

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    agree shot a cull the other day at 14 yards my usual quartering slightly shot and i was shocked and mortified when i hit him back way from where i was shooting. i snuck out sat on him for 4 hours with it cool because i was nervous of the terrible gut shot. 4 hours of bowhunter's remorse and i returned and the **** birds were already there . The deer went 50 yards and had whirled and the iron will was sticking out of the off shoulder blade. the buck obviously rolled away from me faster than i could realize at the shot. this game makes me feel like a zero occasionally and that is why it is so addictive. congrats

Comment

Years ago I shot a little buck on the ground, he busted me on the trail and at 15 yds broadside I let it fly with my longbow and hit him in the back of the head in the brain. He turned and spun so fast I couldn't believe it. He fell so fast I wondered where he went.lol

Comment

Never thought about it; makes a lot of sense

Comment

Working...
        X