• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hush hush. No deer here

Comment

Originally posted by Duckthwacker View Post
      Hush hush. No deer here
      Decided to sleep in instead of hunting my buddys place woke up to my.phone going off at 730am **** cell cams regrets regrets live and learn lol

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

Comment

Good job GD47!!

Comment

Nice morning no deer yet but I had a very big bobcat at 20 yards my first I’ve seen while hunting at first I thought it was a young deer or a coyote. Grabbed my bow and it got spooky I could of drawn on him but I let him scamper off. Hopefully a deer walks through but that was absolutely awesome

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post
            Nice morning no deer yet but I had a very big bobcat at 20 yards my first I’ve seen while hunting at first I thought it was a young deer or a coyote. Grabbed my bow and it got spooky I could of drawn on him but I let him scamper off. Hopefully a deer walks through but that was absolutely awesome
            They make pretty mounts. Hard to pass on em!

Comment

Can we take coyotes out there?

Comment

Just an FYI, bobcats and coyotes are not fur bearers and you may not take them at Somerville.

Comment

Appliedfor thenells unit hog e card today.

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                    Well finally said screw it and pit my boots on the ground out there after not being there since mid Dec no sign of life lol

We go out in February for the sand bass run and occasionally jump a doe or two but we're 2/2 on finding buck deadheads out there and plenty of hog skulls... so if anything they're going there to die lol

Comment

Originally posted by smackey8892 View Post
                      We go out in February for the sand bass run and occasionally jump a doe or two but we're 2/2 on finding buck deadheads out there and plenty of hog skulls... so if anything they're going there to die lol
                      Well we have a P&Y in the books from the wma so you right they go there to die lol

Comment

Originally posted by forest-hunter View Post

Lol. Sounds like it was a mountain lion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Not a PL kill but took my son to our friends place with his xbow hoping to find a slick head well we did just not a deer his first ever kill and made a shot most guys couldn't iv killed many of deer and hogs in my.life but watching my son do it I may never hunt again!

Comment

Originally posted by GD47 View Post
                            Not a PL kill but took my son to our friends place with his xbow hoping to find a slick head well we did just not a deer his first ever kill and made a shot most guys couldn't iv killed many of deer and hogs in my.life but watching my son do it I may never hunt again!

Congratulations to the young man. Looks like a nice edible size too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

watch for maroon chevy truck, new model. I picked an off beat path to avoid others, showed up one afternoon to hunt and the truck was there. Left it alone to let him hunt, go back the next morning and someone snapped my ground blind rods. don't know for certain he did it but with as few that go there, the odds are high. glad I had pulled my camera, whoever would have snatched it with that attitude. happened a week ago

Comment

Anyone seen this guy?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X