Q Honey Badger re-classified to SBR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TacticalCowboy View Post
    8 years of Obama had less effect on gun rights than 4 under the current administration. Keep those rose colored glasses on.
    Pssst...Barry is no longer the POTUS. You have 2 choices now.
    I'll give you one guess who you have a better shot at keeping your guns with.

Thank you.

Comment

8 years of Obama had less effect on gun rights than 4 under the current administration. Keep those rose colored glasses on.
      Only because he lost Congress. Your point isn’t wrong, but to act like Biden or Obama aren’t more anti-gun than Trump isn’t exactly honest. Biden voted for the AWB and his VP (Real presidential candidates) helped disarm California. Not to mention recent rhetoric.

The bumpstock thing is one of my biggest gripes with Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Just another reason I have never gotten into the AR pistol game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Don’t worry, when the democrats get total control they’ll be coming for all of them. Supreme Court appointees won’t mean spit.

Comment

Originally posted by bmac View Post
          Wonder why Q doesn’t offer a buy-back option or a way to get a tax stamp paid for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Because it isn’t their fault. The ATF decided years ago that it can basically make stuff up as it goes. Stuff that people take as law today regarding NFA of just arbitrary crap some ATF guy came up with. Basically any firearms manufacturer today is subject to what is basically harassment like this at the whim of an out of control LE agency

Comment

All the people who weren't upset about the bump stock ban now have this to look forward to...

And they'll all keep chanting about how NRA/POTUS/Republicans will stand up to more gun laws.
            Are you living in 1990? I don’t know or can recall a single person standing up for the NRA besides Wayne himself in the last 5 years.

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg05 View Post
              I am a Q fan, but all the people that Kevin Brittingham has ****** off in the gun industry might have something to do with it. Would not surprise me if some of the bigger gun manufacturers were tipping off the ATF. Kevin is an innovator, bigger gun companies are imitators.
              You misspelled stalking POS*

Comment

As much as I want to laugh at KBs misfortune in this the reality is any new gun law is bad for us as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post
                  As much as I want to laugh at KBs misfortune in this the reality is any new gun law is bad for us as a whole.
                  Seriously. He may be a DB, but this is bull crap no matter how the ATF justifies it. Just like the existence of the ATF in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    Only because he lost Congress. Your point isn’t wrong, but to act like Biden or Obama aren’t more anti-gun than Trump isn’t exactly honest. Biden voted for the AWB and his VP (Real presidential candidates) helped disarm California. Not to mention recent rhetoric.

The bumpstock thing is one of my biggest gripes with Trump.
                    No, but acting like Trump is actually pro gun is just as dishonest.

Comment

Originally posted by TX03RUBI View Post

Are you living in 1990? I don’t know or can recall a single person standing up for the NRA besides Wayne himself in the last 5 years.
                      I wasn't even born in 1990

Comment

No, but acting like Trump is actually pro gun is just as dishonest.
                        I never said he was one way or the other. What I do know Is that if his opponents win we won’t have much of a chance for civil discourse. This isn’t the political landscape of the Obama years. Radicalism is mainstream now.

Comment

That wasn't really directed at you, Clay.

More at the "Trump is God and can do no wrong" crowd.

Comment

Besides bump stocks, where else has TRUMP eroded our rights. And, I'm not sure bump stocks have a good use.

SH

Comment

Comparing trump to what biden has announced what he intends to do & put puto in charge of is asinine regarding the 2nd...vote biden & see what the 1 or 2 scotus choices he or harris may vote in do to your 2nd vs the 3 trump has done for your grandkids.

Screw your bumpy's & focus on the long game!! Freak'n amazing how people pick the fly crap out of the pepper & miss the meat of the conversation. Really, gonna promote & vote biden over trump because of bump stocks?? What crazy pills are y'all taking??

Comment

VS how much biden is going to improve our 2nd how...by pissing & moaning about all the bumpy's you can no longer own?? Where does your tds help in my op??

You totally & solely carjacked & crapped all over my thread not adding any value to the conversation.

Comment

Working...
                                X