Menard 2020-2021 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary Roberson View Post
    Nice again this morning...45 degrees, clear and no wind.
    Adios,
    Gary

Come on Saturday!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nice to hear the weather is cool! I hunt in Schleicher county right outside of Menard and am looking forward to opening weekend. No axis on our property, but the deer have been tearing up the Alfalfa and protein. Getting a crap load of new deer on the cameras, so no telling what I might see

Comment

Looks like I will miss opening weekend. Screwed up my wrist last weekend and it hurts just thinking about drawing my bow.....perfect timing as always.....

Comment

All settled into deer camp. Looking forward to my first Hill Country Hunt in the morning.

Good luck to all.

Comment

Yep just laid down after getting all unpacked. Good luck to you too Heath.

Comment

Go get er done Donny

Comment

Originally posted by tonyterry View Post
                Go get er done Donny

Yes sir. Y’all hunting this weekend Tony?

Comment

Good luck fellow Menard county guys! Time to get the ball rolling!

Comment

Good luck everyone! Wish I was there with you!

Comment

Young buck in the pin when the feeder went off....he gone!!! Beautiful opening morning!

Comment

Menard 2020-2021 Season

7 bucks and 2 does so far. I got in a little after 6 and they started showing up at 6:20 with three still here.

Comment

15 does and yearlings and a 2yo 6pt so far. Now I have cows.

Comment

I have a lot more deer in the area than my camera has been telling me lol. 7 does and 2 two year old bucks all eating around my stand just not in the pin.

Comment

Hey Donnie. Cold out there? 52 in Austin so I figure it's colder out there.

We get lucky and they got rid of all the goats or they move em to our pasture?

Comment

Much more wind than I anticipated, but nice and cool morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X