4 minimum, probably 5

Comment

leaning towards 4

Comment

thinking4

Comment

I’m with the 4 plus crowd. He will show his age in a couple weeks

Comment

He is older than 3 . Safe to say at least 4 Id bet 5yo.

Comment

What part of the state? I doubt he is young, but he's not old either. Probably 4 from that early season trail picture. Those big brow tines are a great gene to have around

Comment

A 3.5 with a lot of potential if he is allowed to become mature. Very nice.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post
                  What part of the state? I doubt he is young, but he's not old either. Probably 4 from that early season trail picture. Those big brow tines are a great gene to have around

Central Texas. I agree, the brows are awesome. He will get at least 1 more year. I hope to get some video of him in the next few weeks. I’ll post it here when I do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Mhes not old but he is getting a brisket and some sink in his forehead. I would guess him 5. That's just a guess though. One more year should pay off on that one.

Comment

He is starting to show his face more and more. I still think he is a baby. Some pictures scream 3 yo and some say 5.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

He is starting to show his face more and more. I still think he is a baby. Some pictures scream 3 yo and some say 5.
                        Thats a great looking frame on that buck, big brow tines are so cool and rare.

We have several bucks that are known age deer, each of them are 5-9 years old and several of them look younger and/or have smaller bodies then other bucks their age. If we didnt know the age of them for sure, then we would always think they are younger than they are.

Comment

0 chance he is older then 4.5

Comment

5-6

Comment

Looks like a really nice 4 yo to me as well. With a frame like that you better hope he stays put! Even a management minded neighbor may slip up and shoot that one being blinded by that big ole frame.

Comment

Here in about 3 weeks you will be able to tell that he probably is 5.5 !

Comment

Working...
                                X