No announcement yet.

TBH Landscapers Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gone South... That's the best mindset to have. Knowing your worth and producing a quality product sure helps bring back repeat business with a genuine customer base also. It sure beats the heck out of handing out business cards and under bidding work just to keep the ball rolling!

Comment

I own Double D landscapes and Executive Home Services out of McKinney
      Collectively about 20 employees
      Double D does design and install EHS does the maintenance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Whenever you guys find out the solution for Torpedo grass please let me know.... I used to have a plush yard and landscaping that i installed myself. Now its a never ending pain in the butt. I feel I owe alot of it to the bayou flood waters during Harvey flooding my yard. Can't help but think that it brought in all kinds of unwanted weed seeds etc...

Comment

Originally posted by Sparkles View Post
          I own Double D landscapes and Executive Home Services out of McKinney
          Collectively about 20 employees
          Double D does design and install EHS does the maintenance

Nice! Vertical integration

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
            Whenever you guys find out the solution for Torpedo grass please let me know.... I used to have a plush yard and landscaping that i installed myself. Now its a never ending pain in the butt. I feel I owe alot of it to the bayou flood waters during Harvey flooding my yard. Can't help but think that it brought in all kinds of unwanted weed seeds etc...
            Drive should take it out.

Comment

We have a monthly contract to mow about 30 acres of empty lots in a developing Kingwood subdivision. About the extent of my landscaping career Lol. I need to start chasing residential mowing work but employees are tough to keep. My main business is Demolition and Concrete work. Also keep a truck running doing Junk removal work.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobbs View Post
                Drive should take it out.
                Yea, but won't that take out my St. Augustine also?

Comment

Originally posted by kparker158 View Post
                  We have a monthly contract to mow about 30 acres of empty lots in a developing Kingwood subdivision. About the extent of my landscaping career Lol. I need to start chasing residential mowing work but employees are tough to keep. My main business is Demolition and Concrete work. Also keep a truck running doing Junk removal work.
                  Do you come to Crosby area? I just took down 140' of wooden fence I have no idea what to do with. Don't want to burn it because of all the nails and screws it will leave behind.

Comment

Originally posted by GoneSouth View Post
                    Nice! Vertical integration

I bought Double D in November last year from a TBHrs dad
                    I was getting sick of turning down jobs and he built a great company with good margins, amazing reviews and the same culture we promote at EHS

Comment

Anyone working in the Austin/Central Texas area?

Comment

Originally posted by b.latiolais View Post
                        Yea, but won't that take out my St. Augustine also?
                        Yes. It's not labeled for St. Augustine. I've only used it on bermuda.

Comment

Started up my lil company 3 years ago and up to 91 houses on weekly scheduled servicing and 1 commercial and also do mulch, reworking flower beds, lil tree trimming ect on the weekends.

Comment

Working...
                          X