• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol....yankee teams crawfishing....gonna come back and play

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
      You making excuses for the BIG already?
      Oh no...we got this...

tOSU drove the bus to get back on the field this year....

Big win for Trump too in battleground states....YUGE WIN

No fans in the stands which is bogus.......ready for 2020 to be history

Comment

PS....
        Didnt watch but looked at the stats.....

Chase Young was a monster for The Washington Football team..(lol) sounds stupid saying that
        1.5 sacks...4 solos...1 fumble

They got a beast in that guy......and Joe should have won his opener too

Comment

Originally posted by thegrouse View Post
          I hope we are forced to make a move, but this is the Left Coast schools so we will see.
          I'm of the opinion that the PAC has an Oregon and Cali Governor problem.

Comment

Lol at the guys tryin to push to keep the BIG out [emoji1787] if you’re scared say you’re scared.... I’d take the winner of the 8 conference games in the B1G over a 10 win big 12 team

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Push? The number of games have to have some bearing on the weight of the schedule and how they rank teams. They may get a team in, but... If and this is a prime year for it. The SEC gets 2 in and the ACC gets 1. Should a Big 12 team go undefeated, they're in (period). Once again, leaving the B!G out.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                Push? The number of games have to have some bearing on the weight of the schedule and how they rank teams. They may get a team in, but... If and this is a prime year for it. The SEC gets 2 in and the ACC gets 1. Should a Big 12 team go undefeated, they're in (period). Once again, leaving the B!G out.

So Ohio state wins out an convincingly you keep them out cause they didn’t play two cup cake games? Cmon

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  So Ohio state wins out an convincingly you keep them out cause they didn’t play two cup cake games? Cmon

They could follow the SEC's lead and play a 10 game conference schedule.

You can bet your *** they (committee) will take it into account. But, I also think that should tOSU do so. It would prevent the SEC from getting 2 teams in. This is all hypothetical BS.

Comment

The Big 10 will play 9 games (8 plus a conference championship game). All of their teams will play 9 games as they will match up seeds from each side of the conference and play an extra game.

The committee will use extra games as data points, they always have. I think it makes the margin for error slimmer in the Big 10 than in years past, but they will be right in the mix unless the Big 12 goes undefeated and there is a 1 loss Big 10 team. That is where it could get dicey.

Comment

Lol at the guys tryin to push to keep the BIG out [emoji1787] if you’re scared say you’re scared.... I’d take the winner of the 8 conference games in the B1G over a 10 win big 12 team

I’ve heard as few as 6 games. Still take them?

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                        The Big 10 will play 9 games (8 plus a conference championship game). All of their teams will play 9 games as they will match up seeds from each side of the conference and play an extra game.

The committee will use extra games as data points, they always have. I think it makes the margin for error slimmer in the Big 10 than in years past, but they will be right in the mix unless the Big 12 goes undefeated and there is a 1 loss Big 10 team. That is where it could get dicey.
                        That's more appealing in some ways. Like Bowl pecking order, not so much CFP.
                        Last edited by Chad C; 09-16-2020, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Yup. It’s called injuries vs rest. Also, preparation for the lesser opponent takes just as much time, while the team that didn’t play “cupcakes” was preparing for you.

Comment

The true unknown is going to be if a team has to have a no contest and has a limited number of games on the their resume. Would you put in a dominate 7-0 Ohio State Team over a 10-1 Big 12 team? It is going to be an interesting, weird year.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              I’ve heard as few as 6 games. Still take them?

Depends if they beat mich, wisc, Penn st, Nebraska, Minnesota/Iowa, Michigan st.... all easily, then ya i personally probably would.... although i believe that’s too much discrepancy in playing time... teams that started now will get a two week bye and have more game footage an time to prepare going
                              Into the playoffs seems that to be more of an advantage imo

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                                PS....
                                Didnt watch but looked at the stats.....

Chase Young was a monster for The Washington Football team..(lol) sounds stupid saying that
                                1.5 sacks...4 solos...1 fumble

They got a beast in that guy......and Joe should have won his opener too
                                Jeaux was robbed.

Comment

Working...
                                X