This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sotx View Post
    Its depressing being 8-5, 9-4, 7-6 all the time and never achieving elite status. We aint doin no winnin with Mond.
    Jimbo is still raving about him. Whatever he sees in practice sure the hell needs to hurry up and translate to W's in big games!

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
      Jimbo is still raving about him. Whatever he sees in practice sure the hell needs to hurry up and translate to W's in big games!

I’m just not understanding how no one has stepped up to compete for this job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
        I’m just not understanding how no one has stepped up to compete for this job!

From what I'm hearing King has the tools to step up if necessary . . The kid is the talk of camp . . All he needs is experience . . One of the fastest on the team . . We'll see . .

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
          From what I'm hearing King has the tools to step up if necessary . . The kid is the talk of camp . . All he needs is experience . . One of the fastest on the team . . We'll see . .
          This would be the year to get him the experience he needs. No need wasting time putting Mond behind center.

Comment

There is zero point in starting a sub par Sr. when you have a healthy, highly rated, prospect underneath him. You know what Mond is, and so does the competition....throw a wild card out there and see what happens.

It reminds me of the Browns starting Tierod Taylor after they'd just spent #1OA on Baker's dumb ***...

Comment

What if they try to pull down the statue of Ross and it lands on Mond? A guy can dream can’t he?

Comment

I saw a video today from practice- Mond was throwing the ball on play action and tossed it up like he was throwing to his grandma.

No urgency, no zip, any Jr high QB could have thrown the same trajectory 20 yard pass to the sideline.

I also don't know why nobody has challenged him for the job, maybe Jimbo is keeping his powder dry with Calzada - King may show us something too.

Some credit for Mond's problems last year has to go to the o-line, they weren't lighting the world on fire.

I just hope the tripple option we saw in the bowl game combined with the new speed the team hasn't had from players like Achane and returning RBs Spiller and Smith can make some headway this year. Need to make long slow drives that score 7 so the other team doesn't get the ball and the D gets a break.

Comment

Funny how y'all all know more than the 75 million guaranteed greatest Saban disciple ever coach.

Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    Funny how y'all all know more than the 75 million guaranteed greatest Saban disciple ever coach.

Lol.

Who said that? I see you’re still throwing **** up against the wall!

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                      I saw a video today from practice- Mond was throwing the ball on play action and tossed it up like he was throwing to his grandma.

No urgency, no zip, any Jr high QB could have thrown the same trajectory 20 yard pass to the sideline.

I also don't know why nobody has challenged him for the job, maybe Jimbo is keeping his powder dry with Calzada - King may show us something too.

Some credit for Mond's problems last year has to go to the o-line, they weren't lighting the world on fire.

I just hope the tripple option we saw in the bowl game combined with the new speed the team hasn't had from players like Achane and returning RBs Spiller and Smith can make some headway this year. Need to make long slow drives that score 7 so the other team doesn't get the ball and the D gets a break.
                      Justin Fields is looking for a team to play with

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                        Justin Fields is looking for a team to play with
                        I can send him a plane ticket this afternoon,....

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          Who said that? I see you’re still throwing **** up against the wall!
                          That's what everyone's comments implied. It's pretty easy to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            That's what everyone's comments implied. It's pretty easy to see.

You need to go reread all the posts. I didn’t see one that “implied” that! Comprehension lacking in your old age?

Comment

Dammit . . ls&u o-line down to 4 for 2 weeks . .

Comment

Dammit . . ls&u o-line down to 4 for 2 weeks . .

Just the tip of the iceberg... glad it’s now though if they do actually play it’ll be behind them.... with the storm blowing in covid will be the last of the worries for awhile in the state of LA (prayers for everyone impacted)

Comment

Working...
                                X