No announcement yet.

2020 TBH youth rodeo season... Let’s make it Happen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was blessed for all rodeo gave me and try to give back. Next weekend at the Elm Grove Jr rodeo free clinics will be given to Bullriders and Bareback riders. Bullriders Friday morning and Bareback Riders sat morning. Ground clinic only starts at 9. The Bullriding instructor is legendary Randy Mager and the Bareback instructors are Bob, Chuck Logue and myself. If interested pm me
    Attached Files

Comment

We just got home. Nice bring fine do early. Kids did alright for the most part tonight. The calves weren’t very good but Hunter still roped ok. Abbey ran a solid barrel run. Will have to see where she ends up after tomorrow’s runs

Comment

It is crazy how rodeo works sometimes. Abbey has an excellent pole run today. Hunter ran well today as well. Hunter ended up with the Finals Champion buckle for the poles. Hunter made two 23 second pole runs to win the average.

Comment

Here is the picture with Hunter with his new CTYRA Finals Poles Average winner

He ended up getting another buckle for finishing in the top 6 in points for the poles for the year.

We all went in thinking Abbey would win the finals average buckle for the poles. She knocked a pole down the first run so she was out of it. Both kids did extremely well in the first year that they competed in these.

CTYRA puts on some great rodeos. We will continue to do these. CTYRA added two additional rodeos for next year. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
            Here is the picture with Hunter with his new CTYRA Finals Poles Average winner

He ended up getting another buckle for finishing in the top 6 in points for the poles for the year.

We all went in thinking Abbey would win the finals average buckle for the poles. She knocked a pole down the first run so she was out of it. Both kids did extremely well in the first year that they competed in these.

CTYRA puts on some great rodeos. We will continue to do these. CTYRA added two additional rodeos for next year. Can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Congrats to both your kids.

Comment

Well we are headed to Elm Grove this weekend. Should be a great time. We have a horse down right now. Abbey’s barrel horse got adjusted last night so he is out. He developed a cough the last few days so we are headed to the vet this afternoon with him. Hunter roped extremely well this morning working with Ryle Smith. Hope they have a great weekend

Comment

Abbey made a very nice barrel run at Elm Grove tonight. She clocked a 15.68 to win it tonight. She ran a 16.1 on Thursday night for 3rd place

Comment

Back in the day.....man do I miss those days too

Click image for larger version

Name:	RODEO.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.3 KB
ID:	24625689

Comment

Well just got home from Elm Grove. The kids rode well. Abbey ended up 3rd on the weekend in barrels.

Hunter missed his calf tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by aggie2000tx View Post
                      Well just got home from Elm Grove. The kids rode well. Abbey ended up 3rd on the weekend in barrels.

Hunter missed his calf tonight.
                      That’s awesome... Elm Grove puts on a good jr rodeo. The folks are top notch. Bob and I had a blast with the Bareback clinic. Wish more kids would have shown up but those who did walked away better.

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                        That’s awesome... Elm Grove puts on a good jr rodeo. The folks are top notch. Bob and I had a blast with the Bareback clinic. Wish more kids would have shown up but those who did walked away better.
                        I think more would have been there if Mr. Watson’s funeral had not been Saturday morning as well. Pretty tragic what happened with him. Everyone in area knew him

Comment

Riley made probably one of the smoothest runs today in Guthrie at WCRA Open Jr Barrel Race to win 2nd in the round. One more tomorrow and the average winner gets an invite to Run in the Elite Sat. Riley said they can be faster. Sure wish I knew how to post a video because this was smooth and smooth is fast

Comment

Riley Run

Thanks Casey
                            Last edited by BrandonA; 08-11-2020, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Heck of a run Brandon. Congrats to Riley. Hope she continues to do well up in Guthrie

Comment

My Granddaughter Audey had a great weekend at Elm Grove.
                                Won the Breakaway roping buckle and the All around buckle.

She won goat tying thursday and friday night and 2nd saturday night
                                and ended up with a 3rd place trophy for goat tying.I know friday and saturday
                                average only counts.Just not sure how a 1st and a 2nd can = a 3rd
                                mathmatical error i suppose. Im sure its hard to keep up with all the times in all the events.

Comment

Working...
                                X