X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by kp143631 View Post

I bought me a Rambo ebike this year to try out. I hunt a lot of public land in Arkansas and class 1 ebikes are allowed this year. I have a trailer that I pull with my bike to get deer and other items to and from my stand sites. If you ever ride one you will want one I promise. I will also use at my lease for going to my stand and it will be great for Turkey season next year. I have a bow rack on order that will mount on my front basket.

Looking good. What type of and how are you connecting a bow rack? Thanks,

Comment

Ok I just ordered two RadRovers... man I’m excited!

Once their front rack is back in stock I’ll use that with two Kolpin Ratcheting Rhino mounts to carry my bow.

Comment

What's the wattage output on your bikes?

Comment

durn Jeffy, I'm impressed that an old rickety fella like you can keep your balance on that thing

Comment

Originally posted by Texas Grown View Post
              What's the wattage output on your bikes?

750 watts 48 volt battery

Originally posted by huntmaster View Post
              durn Jeffy, I'm impressed that an old rickety fella like you can keep your balance on that thing
              Bourbon helps!

Comment

Got one that I use in Kansas works great in and out quiet

Comment

[QUOTE=wdtorque;15007033]Looking good. What type of and how are you connecting a bow rack? Thanks,

I'm going to attach Koplin bow holders to my front rack. They should arrive sometime this week.

Comment

PM sent to KP 143631

Comment

Not for me. Tried it. Had a bad spill in the dark at 4:30am. Hit a chunk rock about the size of a softball the wrong way. Full pack and a. 308 on my back all went flying. Fortunately I got away with only a mouth full of central Texas dirt, busted lip and badly bruised shoulder. Yall do what you want but it broke me of suckin eggs! Too old for such nonsense!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm going to add an E-kit to my bike. I'm torn between the mid drive & rear hub. I have some elevation but not too much. Mostly trails through the woods and muddy roads when it rains. I want to be able to pull an aluminum cart for deer and gear. In the pictures above; the Red Rover being a rear hub & the Rambo being a mid hub. Any information that would help me decide would be awesome! Wanting to make a purchase soon.

Comment

ttt

Comment

I just finished my bike build. I bought a used full suspension specialized mountain bike. I added a bafang 1000w mid drive motor. So far, it's really awesome. I will let y'all know how it does in the mountains on my elk hunt next week.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                            X