Deal Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RF76 View Post
    Got one Savage Axis in 6.5 for $124.00 plus tax and my friend got the one with wood stock and scope in .243 for $188.00 plus tax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had a family member pick me up the same gun but I spent $175. Still a decent deal, so I'm happy.

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
      Which Katy store?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Morton Ranch and 99

Comment

Heck of a deal at $124. Also the employee told me that after 3 weeks whatever they still have in stock will drop in price another $50 dls. Only God know what is going to be left by that time, I took the last 6.5 at that walmart.

Comment

The same deals are happening in Topeka, KS right now, but I'm on a delayed response because of being out of state license and they won't accept my LTC for background. Have a 308 and 270 on hold. Going to check another store today that is suppose to have all their guns on clearance because they will no longer sale any. Going to see if I can get a 20 gauge for my kids.

Comment

Does Walmart not allow searches for firearms are ammo on their web site? I can fins shooting accessories, gun cases and BB guns; but nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by MetalMan2004 View Post
              I’m curious, is this the 249 location? They were great with me last night. The worker was very candid with me though and said he had one in back with his name on it and another worker had one stashed. Different people working today though I’m sure.

As you can see it was a heavy load.

Looks like a 2 man lift to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Does Walmart not allow searches for firearms are ammo on their web site? I can fins shooting accessories, gun cases and BB guns; but nothing else.

No sir, I remember several years ago you could. But you know how that is

Comment

Walmart in Cedar Park has wood savage axis in 270 and 308 for $184 right now. Walton way location

Comment

Waco wal mart sold all of them yesterday. Dang.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                      No guns on sale in Alvin. I asked the guy at the counter, he said none on clearance but wouldn't scan any of them. Even when I asked him to scan them he said the price was listed. I think some of those gun counter guy and managers, save the deals for themselves and buddies.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
                      yes sir, I overheard a conversation to this fact yesterday.
                      clerk was going to check for a 308, manager?? told him one had "reserved" on it. It was his.

Comment

Liberty Wal Mart is doing the sale. 199 for a 700 package.

Comment

They have two 223's and a 270. Waiting on the clerk to prove the other Savages that have no tags now.

Comment

Nothing available In Longview

Comment

Coach2 swooped in since my DL is expired...I'm now a Covid casualty

Comment

Originally posted by MisterB View Post
                                Nothing available In Longview
                                i checked Kilgore and Marshall too, nothing either

Comment

Working...
                                X