• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone looking to car pool there?

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
      Anyone looking to car pool there?

Me and Curt are I assume since we live in the same neighborhood. I think Fargus is going to ride with us too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
        Me and Curt are I assume since we live in the same neighborhood. I think Fargus is going to ride with us too.

10-4

Comment

Yesterday, me, Mexico and panhandle hunter went and got some practice in for our trip. I am beat to say, these Louisiana fish better be ready cause we can catch the crap out is a 12” trout.

Comment

Yesterday, me, Mexico and panhandle hunter went and got some practice in for our trip. I am beat to say, these Louisiana fish better be ready cause we can catch the crap out is a 12” trout.

Justin you crack me up! Glad someone else's boat decided to float off

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

Lmao! Been there done that lol

Comment

Got some trout support ordered now I need to stock up on DSl and some vudu

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post

It didn’t float off, it decided to follow us. [emoji15]

Comment

Glad yall got some practice done. I think me and Glen are going for a few days this week.

What's the limits for this trip? Been years since I've been and I'm really looking forward to getting back

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                      Glad yall got some practice done. I think me and Glen are going for a few days this week.

What's the limits for this trip? Been years since I've been and I'm really looking forward to getting back
                      25 trout per person per day with 12" minimum and no more than 2 over 25". 5 reds 16-27" with 1 over 27".
                      Last edited by Fargus; 07-12-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                        25 trout per person per day with 12" minimum and no more than 2 over 25". 5 reds 16-27" with 1 over 27".
                        That's gonna be weird! But I guess I can adjust!

Comment

Originally posted by doug View Post
                          That's gonna be weird! But I guess I can adjust!
                          Yes, I'm gonna try to stick to 15" fish. Learned last time that there isn't much meat on a 12" trout. The weird part for me was boxing those 16" reds.

Comment

To put this into perspective. At 25" you have a 5.5 pound trout.

My friend was out there last year in May and hooked up on a 5-6 pounder. After the shark chomped it, it was only 4" long. Be careful guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Fargus View Post
                              Yes, I'm gonna try to stick to 15" fish. Learned last time that there isn't much meat on a 12" trout. The weird part for me was boxing those 16" reds.

That was my game plan. Box any trout close to 15 and any red over 18 unless it’s tough fishing.

Comment

I'm gonna call y'all out if you keeping minnows

Comment

Working...
                                X