Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]saaaail awaay!

Daaaamit! "Saaaaaailing! Takes me away..'

Comment

Wonder if most of the listeners feel the same as the majority of comments here

Comment

I think Mike saw the writing on the wall. He was instrumental in creating the Ticket. It was his vision. I think about all the turmoil they went through, to create the greatness of the Ticket. Mike was a solid/sound voice, throughout.

Eventually, the station management got woke, letting cowards like George and Craig just go along with the Left Wing narrative. Don't get me started on Corby Dumb-***.

This is a sad day. One of the most successful radio stations in DFW history, is about to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
          Gavin Dawson is the worst. He drove me away from the Fan real quick. He’s a robot. I cannot stand to hear him talk about anything. Especially bbq. [emoji3061]
          Yep, D-BAG nation lost me about a month ago. Turn it Off Leave it Off. Bacsik is the only one left worth listening to.

Comment

Junior just posted on Twitter that the June ratings are out and the Ticket "lapped the competition" on every slot, even after hearing how many of "us" hated the BLM talk.

It's a clown world and the clowns are taking over.

Comment

Originally posted by jshouse View Post
              Junior just posted on Twitter that the June ratings are out and the Ticket "lapped the competition" on every slot, even after hearing how many of "us" hated the BLM talk.

It's a clown world and the clowns are taking over.

It’s speaks more to the lack of competition than it does to anything. They all suck more, so the pecking order is the same. Punched out again today when I heard the word “pandemic” 30 times in 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

They had a guy on a while ago who wrote a book about how the racist Texas Rangers law enforcement agency is.....and I think I'm done with the ticket for good.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  They had a guy on a while ago who wrote a book about how the racist Texas Rangers law enforcement agency is.....and I think I'm done with the ticket for good.
                  I'm about with you. Gordon is the only one I like anymore. He's left leaning but the guy is a comedic genius.

Comment

I used to listen every morning but just can't anymore. I'm tired of the apologizing.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                      It’s speaks more to the lack of competition than it does to anything. They all suck more, so the pecking order is the same. Punched out again today when I heard the word “pandemic” 30 times in 10 minutes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                      FW/D radio is in the toilet. Especially for those of us old enough to remember the Zoo, the early days of Q102, KAAM, etc. I loved the glory days of rock and roll. But i can't listen to 92.5 anymore. After 50 years, the tunes just get old. 91.7 has its moments, but is a little too "alt" for me.

I have rediscovered KNON - "The Peoples Radio". They at least play some different stuff. Some good blues radio in the evenings.

RIP The Ticket. You may still win the ratings race, and lap the competition. But being able to crawl, and winning a race against a bunch of paraplegics is nothing to brag about. Oh well...

Comment

Well it's been a few months now, no ticket. Then today I turned in to norm and d. Gave them 10 minutes. Disgusted, in the BLM pocket. Punched out.

Then, saw that Rhyner is starting a podcast at the athletic. I'd listen but if its sports, I wont be able to follow as I've checked out on sports as well. He says hes doing Mike's mind. If that's the case I'm in, for now.

Have any of yall stayed with the ticket? Was the 10 minutes I heard today the normal programming now?

Also, sorry to hear norm has bladder cancer... seemed like his health isnt going in the best direction these days.

Comment

The Musers this morning were hardcore supporting the NBA and glossing over the Jacob Blake actual facts. I've stopped listening.

Comment

I still listen everyday - but if they are boycotting games for the first time in 50+years, it’s probably going to get talked about.

I don’t agree with everything said, but they’re good dudes who I’ve grown up with. Have done amazing things for the community through their individual projects.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              I still listen everyday - but if they are boycotting games for the first time in 50+years, it’s probably going to get talked about.

I don’t agree with everything said, but they’re good dudes who I’ve grown up with. Have done amazing things for the community through their individual projects.
                              If they were impartial and reporting facts it would be fine. They are stamping their opinions all over all of it.

Comment

It’s all pandering, without an ounce of intellect, or original thought.

I can’t usually go more than a minute or two without punching out for the day.

I’m learning podcasts now so I don’t have to listen to Corby while I mow the yard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X