No announcement yet.

Thieves Got Me!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It’s likely in México by now or at least south of San Antonio. When we hunted Dimmit County we found 3 late model trucks like yours abandoned on banks of Nueves River on three separate occasions. All had their rear seats removed. Made room for more peeps or drugs or both. Tags traced back stolen in Houston or San Antonio. PS they love darkly tinted windows too for obvious reasons.

Sorry to hear and feel for you.
    Last edited by Pineywoods Paul; 07-03-2020, 09:45 AM.

Comment

they havent found it yet ?

Comment

Originally posted by Texas8point View Post
        they havent found it yet ?
        Who’s they? There’s no one looking for it. If it’s found it will be in a chase or because it has been parked somewhere for a week and someone got suspicious.

Comment

Did not even know they could disable OnStar.

Comment

No luck yet, Dallas PD detective said they get from 50-70 calls a week for stolen Silverados.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Did not even know they could disable OnStar.
              They figured out how to do that years ago. probably 15 years ago now, they stole my moms Tahoe from our driveway and they had disabled it. They caught them trying to drive across the border in it

Comment

Originally posted by BigRed323 View Post
                They figured out how to do that years ago. probably 15 years ago now, they stole my moms Tahoe from our driveway and they had disabled it. They caught them trying to drive across the border in it
                Well, that is good to know! Gotta be a better system on the market or someone is about to be a trillionaire!!!

Comment

They’re pros. They disable on Star in about 5 seconds by pulling rear view mirror off. carry an ECU with em and plug it in. They gave a key and away they go. Takes less than 2 minutes

Comment

Good thing I put the Borla Cat Back exhaust on my High Country. As soon as that engine lights up the whole neighborhood knows. I'm a light sleeper and can be out the door in 10 seconds. If they are faster than that my AR will catch them before they get to the end of the street.

Comment

Working...
                    X