Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
    Yep, taking a break from the whole station. Even those sweet musers. It's too much social commentary and the end result of a segment makes me feel like crap. This morning was brutal. just taking a break from it all.
    Same. I listened to muse in the news this morning. I won't be doing that again anytime soon.

Comment

I’ve pretty much bailed due to the pandering, and ignorance. Never thought I would see the day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        Same. I listened to muse in the news this morning. I won't be doing that again anytime soon.
        Same here.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
          Same here.
          It sounded like Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow were trying to get it on. I had to turn it off.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
            It sounded like Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow were trying to get it on. I had to turn it off.
            With Brian Stelter in the corner watching. First time I have ever just punched out on them.

Comment

Same for me minus always punch out on "ticket mouse", just something about it gets to me.

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
              With Brian Stelter in the corner watching. First time I have ever just punched out on them.

Comment

I've been digging the duck men's podcast lately. Ill make that my morning routine for now. More inline with my worldview and much less ignorant and obnoxious than 95% of talk, news and discussion radio. Just less stressful and civil all the way around...
                Last edited by camoclad; 06-15-2020, 07:04 PM.

Comment

the ratings have actually increased marginally since march, pretty surprising.

Comment

The ticket died when Greg the Hammer left the station imo. I almost exclusively hang out on 103.3 and 105.3, although the politics over there are starting to wear on me pretty good.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                      The ticket died when Greg the Hammer left the station imo. I almost exclusively hang out on 103.3 and 105.3, although the politics over there are starting to wear on me pretty good.

Yep, I miss Captain Hugs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by bbqfan5909 View Post
                        Same for me minus always punch out on "ticket mouse", just something about it gets to me.

Gets me too, along with swim coach.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Gets me too, along with swim coach.
                          Just mentioning Marge makes me laugh! Like everyone else, I’ve dumped the Ticket since all this Corona nonsense started. Hard to handle their mainstream pandering. They’ve really let me down with the lack of original thought and content.

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                            Just mentioning Marge makes me laugh! Like everyone else, I’ve dumped the Ticket since all this Corona nonsense started. Hard to handle their mainstream pandering. They’ve really let me down with the lack of original thought and content.
                            Agreed.

First morning away from the channel in years. Weird not to wake up and turn it on. But, yea, had a really quite nice morning. First I can remember in awhile. Good choice so far. Why do I feel like I'm in AA?

Comment

Hell I turned off 105.3 today after they started the same BLM type talk and everybody is a racist crap.. Very different listening to music on my drive in today..

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Hell I turned off 105.3 today after they started the same BLM type talk and everybody is a racist crap.. Very different listening to music on my drive in today..
                                it was the same yesterday afternoon too, i gave norm a few minutes this morning and had to listen to him and sorois complain about how the US has jumped the gun on opening up and how so many other countries have handled this so much better than "we" have. the only way to get away from it is to turn every **** thing off. or podcast lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X