Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 San Angelo surrounding area season thread..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know of any where that is open on Sundays to get protein?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post

Nope. Nobody I know is open on Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by CB_TxNole View Post

The only place I can think of that’s open would be Tractor Supply. They have protein. Think they open up today at 9am.

Comment

And you'll probably have to ask. If they don't move it regularly they may have some in the back but won't be a lot. Call ahead.

Comment

Hope no one is effected by the fire off hwy 158 between Robert lee and Colorado city.

Comment

I ended up getting some in Cedar Creek, 20% for 10.99

Lucky I went, was totally out of protein and they moved sheep back to the property and they knocked down a panel of mine 2 days before I got there... knocked my camera down but had a deer that I guess really wanted his pic taken... also saw smoke coming from north of our place might be the fire y’all are referring to .. filled my water, killed a raccoon and saw an Axis on the neighbors property.. hope there are some females around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bone Thug View Post
                The only place I can think of that’s open would be Tractor Supply. They have protein. Think they open up today at 9am.

Good to know although I hope I never have to use them. Palmers loading my truck with 17% Eco while I watch is nice....lol

Comment

Originally posted by dgilbert View Post
                  Hope no one is effected by the fire off hwy 158 between Robert lee and Colorado city.
                  Silver area?? We aren’t there anymore but curious.

Comment

Originally posted by walker1983 View Post
                    I just bought the cheap chlorine floater deal from Walmart with the standard size chlorine tablets.
                    I think our tank is about 12000 gallons so put in 2 cubes.

Constant water flow into the tank is probably important as well.
                    When the sun shines - I’d guess ours does 2-4 GPM from a solar well.

How often are you putting chlorine tables in it?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                      Good to know although I hope I never have to use them. Palmers loading my truck with 17% Eco while I watch is nice....lol
                      Oh, I agree. I’m only using Eco 17% from Palmers. Just too easy to drive up and go. Lol

I’ve bought a bag of corn for the road feeder in an emergency situation from TC before but that’s about it.
                      They tend to be a bit more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                        No west of Robert lee.

Comment

More between Robert Lee and Sterling City south of 158. 3200 acres 20% contained.

Comment

Thats some nasty cedar covered country, hope they get it under control

Comment

Thats some nasty cedar covered country, hope they get it under control
                              Me too. I thought to myself, that will never make it the 15 miles to our place, then I looked at onx and the Wildcat Fire in 2011 basically did. Wind is in the wrong direction for this one, though.

Comment

I meant sterling city not Colorado city. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                                X