Old Gray Wolf is out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
    I think the lack of content/sports to talk about is hurting sports talk overall. It will be interesting to see what happens when the sports come back.

Bob ran a bunch of people off lately by blaming conservatives for racism, and trying to use the bible to justify is backward posistion...I've just about pulled the plug on 3-7 until football season...maybe.
    I'm a Day 1 P1. But I've probably listened to less than 2 hours of the Ticket since the corona BS started. They have almost turned into the MSM just parroting out their leftist BS. I may check it out after sports come back, but I definitely don't like the direction of the station.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I think the lack of content/sports to talk about is hurting sports talk overall. It will be interesting to see what happens when the sports come back.

Bob ran a bunch of people off lately by blaming conservatives for racism, and trying to use the bible to justify is backward posistion...I've just about pulled the plug on 3-7 until football season...maybe.
      I've only listened a few times since he switched over and I don't care for the 2 of them together.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
        I'm a Day 1 P1. But I've probably listened to less than 2 hours of the Ticket since the corona BS started. They have almost turned into the MSM just parroting out their leftist BS. I may check it out after sports come back, but I definitely don't like the direction of the station.

Yeah, they've just been swallowing up the BS the MSM feeds them.

Originally posted by 67olds442 View Post
        I've only listened a few times since he switched over and I don't care for the 2 of them together.
        I really appreciat Sturm's intellect and objectivity where football and hockey are concerned. I don't need his blind political takes, and I absolutely despise Corby's spineless idiocy.

Comment

Originally posted by Guerrero88 View Post
          I only listen to the Musers. After 10 I’m out

I’m out after 10. The Musers never fail to make me laugh every morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I don't know how much is Covid-19 economics related, but i get the feeling the station is really scrambling. Lack of sports is definitely taking its toll. But i do think the new lineups aren't being that well received. I can't hardly take 3-7. 10-12 and 12-3 are only marginally, if that, listenable. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.

Comment

tied to listen a little after the ol Gray Wolf left to see what it was like.....Back to 105.3 I went...

Comment

not driving to and from work or out for lunch me and I haven't heard the ticket at all since corona flared up...

Comment

So far I'm reading, not so great reviews from yall. I agree.

Bob's thing was really strange and uncomfortable.

Musers are loosing me as well as I respectfully disagree with them on current topics discussed.

It's mostly just not that great anymore.

Comment

Wolf had a crystal ball…… seen this coming and so did I. Hardly ever listen anymore

Comment

It just sounds like they are trying to keep it even keel for listener standpoint on the Ticket.. Bob can get a little Bible thumpy at times. The Musers definitely make me laugh in the morning. As far as sports go, 105.3 definitely has more content imo... Anyone know what happened to Roy White in the mornings?

Comment

I find it sad. They don’t know what they don’t know and all of them have swallowed whole the leftist talking points. The musers review of “the 13th” made me sick. They sound like a bunch of recently woke 9th graders who have no BS detectors or critical thinking skills. ( but 9th graders have an excuse.) They don’t even consider or try to learn about arguments that don’t agree with the mainstream talking points. I think this is may hurt them long term.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
                          So far I'm reading, not so great reviews from yall. I agree.

Bob's thing was really strange and uncomfortable.

Musers are loosing me as well as I respectfully disagree with them on current topics discussed.

It's mostly just not that great anymore.

I don’t care about the politics with them. They are just funny

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            I don’t care about the politics with them. They are just funny

Me neither, but 2x Jerps perspective. It's been pretty heavy lately. I've been self imposing a Ticket "break and cool down period" lately

The 840 bit with the realistic, automated phone tree AI had me rolling last week though

Comment

Old Gray Wolf is out

Me neither, but 2x Jerps perspective. It's been pretty heavy lately. I've been self imposing a Ticket "break and cool down period" lately

The 840 bit with the realistic, automated phone tree AI had me rolling last week though

Yes the 8:40 bits are great.

I’m having trouble taking a break. I have seriously listened pretty much every dayfor 25 years going to work. But may have to unless it gets better

Comment

Before all this I was 100% P1 since 96. I’ve found myself tuning out at least once per show and that’s for every show. I even checked out completely for a day. Not so much that they have different opinions than me but just the fact without sports going on they are beating me over the head with it. I listen to the ticket to escape the crap going on and then have to hear every show tell me what’s wrong with the world. They keep comparing this to the 911 week and it’s not even close to the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X