What AR pistol red dot??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What AR pistol red dot??

I love the size and shape of the sig Sauer Romeo 5.

Anything similar in size better quality? Or is that it in that size/shape?

Putting it on an AR9 pistol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just put a romeo 5 on my 300blk pistol. No complaints for the price point.

Comment

I have sparc ar on my 5.56 and 9mm ar pistols. Great little red dot and never had an issue with either. Plus they take AAA battery.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bowaddict40 View Post
        I have not shot it yet but I just put one of these on my AR pistol.

https://palmettostatearmory.com/sig-...t=5%3a00+Email
        I would definitely order through palmetto state armory when it comes time to order. I have both the sparc ar on a rifle and the sig romeo 5 on one as well. I like the romeo a little more but both are a good optic and can be had from them for a great price when on sale. And alot of times can get mags, or ammo or whatever bundled with it for a really good price as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam G. View Post
          I have sparc ar on my 5.56 and 9mm ar pistols. Great little red dot and never had an issue with either. Plus they take AAA battery.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

I’m looking at both of these now....

Comment

I have a sig romeo 5 on my 7.5" .223. If I build another AR, no matter the length I'll get another sig

Comment

I have a holosun 403c on many of my guns from ak to ar to cz scorpion ... i'll never look back. solar panel means you grab it in the day and it's on! no need to find buttons turn anything on or adjust brightness .. then the cr2032 will go for a few years if you just use at night ... never had an issue with any of them. you can get them in dot , or dot circle like an eotech if you want quicker acquisition in cqb...

Comment

I’m a huge fan of the Aimpoint Pro. Leave it on and change the batteries once a year whether it needs it or not.

Comment

I have had great results with the Sig Romeo 5.

Comment

Anyone use the Romeo 5 co-witnessed? Looks like it stands tall....

Comment

I have a Romeo 4 and Juliet 4 magnifier package on a 5.56 SBR as well as a Romeo 5 on my 10mm PCC. They both turn on with movement and the batteries have lasted over a year. I love both of them. I have some other high-end red dots and will never spend that much again. Check out the Romeo torture test on You-Tube!

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                        Anyone use the Romeo 5 co-witnessed? Looks like it stands tall....

yes

I have magpul flip ups and pigs have died with the sights up, and the red dot on.

When driving to and from where I expect to shoot at something I leave the sights up. When I get to the property/blind I turn the Romeo on and set it in the corner/against console. It will turn itself off when it hasn't moved and come back on as soon as you move it. FTR even riding in a car it will remain on. Its two years old and running on factory battery. PSA runs sales on them now and then

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                          yes

I have magpul flip ups and pigs have died with the sights up, and the red dot on.

When driving to and from where I expect to shoot at something I leave the sights up. When I get to the property/blind I turn the Romeo on and set it in the corner/against console. It will turn itself off when it hasn't moved and come back on as soon as you move it. FTR even riding in a car it will remain on. Its two years old and running on factory battery. PSA runs sales on them now and then

Did the mounts that came with it work with the magpuls?

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
                            Did the mounts that came with it work with the magpuls?

yes.

I was carrying it with me till yesterday. I can meet you around town or send it with the wife to work if you want to check it before you buy

Comment

Working...
                            X