No announcement yet.

Frio River 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we will be there June 5-8th. Fingers crossed for some more rain. Im sure everywhere in the area needs it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
      Very little rain this evening but lots of thunder, headed home tomorrow. Possibly another trip booked later this summer depending on rain. I'm sure liking this voilitale atmosphere for the Frio and our ranches south of the border...
      What dates.....?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        What dates.....?

Not sure bubba nothing set in stone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Munson View Post
          How is the fishing since the 2015 floods?
          I'll admit I don't see near the bass I once did. You thinking the flood got them?

Comment

Headed there June 4th. Hope they get a little more rain before then but if not we wouldn’t have any less fun either way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wife is wanting to go to Garner. Anyone know if it’s open? Have looked online but didn’t see where we could book a camping spot.

Will be calling tomorrow but wanted to know if anyone has been recently.

Comment

Originally posted by fish4food View Post
                Wife is wanting to go to Garner. Anyone know if it’s open? Have looked online but didn’t see where we could book a camping spot.

I follow their Facebook page. They are open

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I believe all state parks are open to day-use only right now and no overnight camping?

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                    I believe all state parks are open to day-use only right now and no overnight camping?
                    I think they opened up to new reservations yesterday. We are headed down next Thursday, but we reserved a few months back.

Comment

Yes sir but you will need reservations, even if you hold a stare park pass.

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                        What dates.....?

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                        Not sure bubba nothing set in stone.

First week in August would be a prime time, just sayin

Comment

We have been here since Sunday and even with the last few rain storms we still had a lot of walking.

Comment

Ill be heading to gods country to enjoy a long weekend on the 12th. Hopefully there is some rain/flow by then.

Comment

I think we are planning on heading out there tomorrow afternoon. We have been hanging out at our place in Rocksprings on and off that last couple of months.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                                I think we are planning on heading out there tomorrow afternoon. We have been hanging out at our place in Rocksprings on and off that last couple of months.
                                Give us s heads up on flow

Comment

Working...
                                X