Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What mileage do y’all get with the tundras?

I’ve been thinking about a new(er) truck lately. I’ll probably be patient and see what the oil crash/covid-19 does to the car markets.

I’ve looked at the new Rams and the new Chevys. I’m in a 2010 Ram quad cab. It has 199k miles now with no major issues. Great truck. The only problem with Rams are the resale values. The new Chevy interior looks almost like the same interior on my 2006 Colorado I had.

I’ve really been thinking about the Tundras lately though. But one thing I dislike is the mileage. I’ve always heard they get poor mileage for a 1/2 ton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

15-17 mpg

Comment

Just in case none of you Tacoma guys ever check the Classifieds

Comment

13-15 stock TSS CC Short Bed

Comment

Went with some skinnies, 255/85-16 all stock.

I have a full 2.5” lift sitting in the shop, waiting to be installed.

Comment

Hey hey. Great thread. Gonna need this over the next couple of months with my new purchase. Thanks for bumping this.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Hey hey. Great thread. Gonna need this over the next couple of months with my new purchase. Thanks for bumping this.

*cough* sell out *cough* [emoji3][emoji3]

In all seriousness if I buy another gas truck it will prob be a tundra [emoji33]

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

4runner/Tacoma-Maybe Tundra mega thread!

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                  *cough* sell out *cough* [emoji3][emoji3]

In all seriousness if I buy another gas truck it will prob be a tundra [emoji33]

Sierracharlie out…

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]. Mathews last year ... Toyota this year? WTH is wrong with me?[emoji23]

I’m expecting big things in the longevity department although I won’t be keeping this one 19 years like the 7.3[emoji41]

Comment

Well, added a Tacoma to the fleet last weekend...........Breck is all smiles! Found this 2013 Crew 4x4 in Austin and fit the bill for what I was looking for as his first vehicle. Will be adding rims and all-terrain tires in the future and replacing the clear vinyl paint protectors this week.

This is my second Tacoma, but first 4.0 - 6 cyl.

Rwc
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                      Well, added a Tacoma to the fleet last weekend...........Breck is all smiles! Found this 2013 Crew 4x4 in Austin and fit the bill for what I was looking for as his first vehicle. Will be adding rims and all-terrain tires in the future and replacing the clear vinyl paint protectors this week.

This is my second Tacoma, but first 4.0 - 6 cyl.

Rwc
                      Nice! They're great trucks!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Flex View Post
                        Nice! They're great trucks!

If it holds up like my 97 3.4L 6cyl Tacoma, I will be pleased. LOl I drove that 97 like I stole it and it never let me down.

Breck was pleased to say the least.

I will post some pictures after we do a little customizing to it. I am trying to talk him into letting me putting a streamline camper shell on it and adding cargo racks to the camper. Then building some bedding and cargo in the bed. He's not a fan of that ideal just yet. He said it would look like an old man truck that way.............."Do what????"

Rwc

Comment

If it holds up like my 97 3.4L 6cyl Tacoma, I will be pleased. LOl I drove that 97 like I stole it and it never let me down.

I will post some pictures after we do a little customizing to it. I am trying to talk him into letting me putting a streamline camper shell on it and adding cargo racks to the camper. Then building some bedding and cargo in the bed. He's not a fan of that ideal just yet. He said it would look like an old man truck that way.............."Do what????"

Rwc
                          I wasn't crazy about the bed covers until I got one.

I had a 2008 Red DCLB 4x4. Came with a shell on it. The day I bought it I thought I'll sell this as soon as I get back to waco.

After a week of duck season I took it off the market. Absolutely loved the shell.

I put window screens in so I could leave the vents open for the dog and or camping.

Liked it so much I stopped buying trucks and have SUVs now.

Comment

Rwc

Old man truck huh???

That’s too bad.....

Comment

You need to slip on over to Tacomaworld.com

Disclaimer: I’m not responsible for the money spend on mods and do-dads!!

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                                You need to slip on over to Tacomaworld.com

Disclaimer: I’m not responsible for the money spend on mods and do-dads!!

Will slip over there sometime today, appreciate it. And I like the looks of that Tacoma, with the shell...........

Rwc

Comment

Working...
                                X