Grizz Trick 2 Broadhead Test Vid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grizz Trick 2 Broadhead Test Vid

I finally got around to testing out this head, and was really glad I did. Does anyone have any hunting experience with it?

Check out the vid:

Killed a couple pigs with them. I always thought they were too flippin loud to hunt deer

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
      Killed a couple pigs with them. I always thought they were too flippin loud to hunt deer

Do you mean the sound in flight? I’ve never had that be an issue on any head. But I’ve not hunted with this one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I've never been able to get them to fly well. I did however manage to shoot a deer and a couple pigs with them. Blood trails were disappointing on all of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bowhuntr64 View Post
          Do you mean the sound in flight? I’ve never had that be an issue on any head. But I’ve not hunted with this one.

Yes sir, noise in flight. But it probably just bothers me and doesn’t affect the deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by kd350 View Post
            Yes sir, noise in flight. But it probably just bothers me and doesn’t affect the deer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yeah, you have to be confident in your gear, that’s for sure. I don’t think it bothers animals cause they have no idea what it is; could be a bird or bug for all they know. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Comment

I've killed a pile of stuff with those heads. They are my go-to fixed blade head. They'll drift a little at distance in the wind, but most fixed heads will in my experience. Noise has never been a factor with anything I've shot with them.

My experience for the most part has been easy pass-throughs (even through shoulders), big holes, and short, great blood trails. They'll tear a big hole in a deer.

There's only one deer I didn't get great blood on and that was a management buck from this past year. I shot him quartered-to, through both shoulders. The trail wasn't good, but he went less than 100 yards and all the blood was at the scene of the crash. I think the location of the wound channel had to do with the lack of blood on the ground.

Those heads are a staple in my quiver.

Comment

This IS “Dirty Sanchez”. I’ve lost count of animals with a single head. It’s devastating from javilena... known for poor blood trail and being able to see it from google earth. Up to 292 pound boar that passed through so fast in both shoulders with a 60# bow it looked like a miss. Unreal blood trails.... IF sharp.... the Walmart stuff is sketchy out of the package at times. I don’t think the raptor tricks would hurt my kid if he swallowed one they are so dull

I get same hole to 60 yards with them... for $7 a 3 pack they can’t be beat on sale
                Attached Files

Comment

I have killed several deer and dozens of hogs with the original grizztrick, haven't hunted any with the II but have shot them and they seem to fly the same to me. I have great confidence in them out to 30 yds, not much after that, probably just in my head. I personally like the way they sound in flight, probably a little morbid but pretty cool hearing the flight and impact sounds.

Comment

Love hearing those experiences.

Comment

They were my go to BH for years in Texas before venturing out to western hunting and long range shooting. Love them to death and more kills then I can remember under 25 yards. I just Could never get them to fly great pass 40 yards no matter how fine tuned my bow was. Always great blood trail trail

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X