This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
    UT returns to campus as normal but gets out week of Thanksgiving and won't return until Spring, if they're on campus as normal, I don't see why DKR won't be rocking.
    refreshing news!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
      UT returns to campus as normal but gets out week of Thanksgiving and won't return until Spring, if they're on campus as normal, I don't see why DKR won't be rocking.
      I have a few concerns to what this season looks like for fans. I do think there will football, but what will the Gameday experience look like.

Will it be a reduced number of fans and how do they handle that?
      Will they still allow tailgating?
      Will Texas continue with their awesome pre-game festivities / concerts?
      How long is it going to take to get into the stadium?
      Do fans have to wear a mask in 100 degree temps?

My wife and I were talking about the trip to LSU. Are we going to get on a plane, go hang out in New Orleans, then Baton Rouge for the game, back to New Orleans, and then back on a plane to get home with all this mess going around. What about tickets if they limit fans in the stadium? The answer is yes, but does give me some pause depending on what it all looks like.

Comment

2020 College Football - Off Season Discussion

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
        I was one of the very few that wanted Eaux. Even my two sons trashed him. I knew if he failed at coaching he was a good enough cheater at recruiting to overcome that obstacle. Therefore.... you are full of krap. And, don't be a boot licker.
        Speaking of full of crap!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
          Speaking of full of crap!! [emoji23][emoji23]
          WHOME?

Comment

I am seeing conflicting reports regarding the fall schedule. Fresno St is still planning on traveling to CStat in October but some news sites are saying no football this fall for Cali schools? Hard to believe any news outlet...

People need to stop being *******!

Comment

I am seeing conflicting reports regarding the fall schedule. Fresno St is still planning on traveling to CStat in October but some news sites are saying no football this fall for Cali schools? Hard to believe any news outlet...

People need to stop being *******!

Comment

The University of California (UC) system is opening the California State (CS) system is online only. The UC system will be playing ball

Comment

Got it...

So the NCAA stating only schools with "open campuses" this fall will be allowed to play, was BS? I think, due to the large potential loss of revenue, things will change before the season begins.

Comment

Got it...

So the NCAA stating only schools with "open campuses" this fall will be allowed to play, was BS? I think, due to the large potential loss of revenue, things will change before the season begins.

Comment

I am hearing only a 20% to 40% of attendance....

This crap has gone too far.....

This year sucks.....oh wait...it’s an election year...now,it makes sense

Comment

So I usually think 247 is a pretty legit cfb site... and then I read this article and had to do a double take. That last sentence... come again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                          So I usually think 247 is a pretty legit cfb site... and then I read this article and had to do a double take. That last sentence... come again?

I agree. Pretty ridiculous. You do realize all of the recruiting sites are comprised of folks that didn't play sports right?

Comment

You baws headed to the ship!

Comment

Big Al and Little Nicky want you to "WEAR YOUR MASK" people!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                https://www.tigerdroppings.com/alaba...scot/90098485/

Big Al and Little Nicky want you to "WEAR YOUR MASK" people!!!

You know nick hates that chit!!! Great coach terrible actor [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X