No announcement yet.

Giraffe 50 BMG Head Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vapor trail looks like he shot it in the neck. :-) Then again, I stopped watching there.

Comment

I’m more put out when he goes and hunts at that Legends Ranch. Just not me cup of tea, but to each his own.

Comment

Unless another hunter is doing something illegal, I don't see the need to run someone down like this...

Comment

You shot a deer in the heart with a 320 FPS arrow? I remember when the ones I shot only flew 250 FPS. And might have brushed your arm with the string.

Comment

In for “I don’t know why anyone would want to shoot a giraffe”.

Comment

Originally posted by RR 314 View Post
              Vapor trail looks like he shot it in the neck. :-) Then again, I stopped watching there.
              Yep and he ALMOST missed it.. Cool video though.. That cut on his head made it even better..
              Caught the back of the neck, blew a grapefruit size exit hole and almost completely detached the animals left ear and he wants to get it mounted..... LMAO Just lovely.. The boys at Conroe will be talking 9 kinds of $H!t, I promise you that..
              Last edited by PondPopper; 05-18-2020, 03:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
                In for “I don’t know why anyone would want to shoot a giraffe”.
                Oh I'm killing one(bucket list item)but going to kill it gently..

Comment

Guess I'm weird, I've always liked his shows, have been watching them since I was a kid. Plus he has a really good looking daughter, must be a pretty good guy to raise somebody like that.

He is really into deer breeding and a lot of the shows are about that, but for a lot of people its a hobby. No different than raising livestock, which he admits on those shows.
                  Last edited by MAP; 05-18-2020, 03:54 PM.

Comment

Can't stand what he interprets as "hunting"! My opinion.

Comment

Yup, he's a goober.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with shooting a giraffe with a .50bmg. Dropped it dead. I will agree that he can be bit of a tool sometimes.

Comment

A buddy of mine owns a ranch south of San Antonio and he got a call from KW’s camera man and said if he could guarantee Kieth a 150 incher he’d put his ranch “on the map”...

Comment

Rogue giraffe? Wonder what it did to earn that description.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                              Oh I'm killing one(bucket list item)but going to kill it gently..
                              I would have killed one if I’d had taller ceilings when I was in Namibia.

Comment

Look like a clean shoot to me. I enjoy the guy's videos.

He does engage in some jackassery from time to time though.

Comment

Working...
                                X