Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen

Comment

A Prayer For Healing

Amen Brothers & Sisters!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

One more bump back to the front page... Serious prayer is needed for our people and our land...

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Amen!

Comment

Lord I come before you with humility. I refuse a life of sin and wickedness. I know you said the healing of our land depends on the humility of Christians and repentance of Christians sins.

I ask you Lord to heal this sick land for your glory. America is yours. A land founded by you Lord. Forgive us of our arrogance and wickedness and cover us with the blood of Jesus and heal us by the stripes He bore.

Direct our leaders. Lord send your angels to direct our path. Let this thing Satan meant for evil be turned for good for your names sake. Thank you for this time of grace and opportunity to turn to you.
                      In Jesus name I pray.

Comment

Lord, heal our land and its people. Turn them back to Yourself. Let freedom ring throughout the land.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
                          Lord I come before you with humility. I refuse a life of sin and wickedness. I know you said the healing of our land depends on the humility of Christians and repentance of Christians sins.

I ask you Lord to heal this sick land for your glory. America is yours. A land founded by you Lord. Forgive us of our arrogance and wickedness and cover us with the blood of Jesus and heal us by the stripes He bore.

Direct our leaders. Lord send your angels to direct our path. Let this thing Satan meant for evil be turned for good for your names sake. Thank you for this time of grace and opportunity to turn to you.
                          In Jesus name I pray.
                          Amen!

Comment

Lord use this to bring people to repentance and salvation to glorify you.

We need revival and healing in our land.

America Bless God

Comment

Prayers continued for our great nation and the population of this Earth to overcome this pestilence. May healing come to our land.

Comment

Bump up. Pray without ceasing.

Comment

Working...
                                X