Official Astros 2020 season thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    No I just this that’s a ridiculous thing to say.

You honestly feel like us defending the Astros have no morals?

If that’s your perspective- yeah it does suck. You would be defending the Rangers the same way, but I certainly wouldn’t call your morality non existent, or even into question, in any way.
    Fair enough. I’ll just call y’all awfully forgiving.

I know it’s all y’all have to hold on to.

Comment

Official Astros 2020 season thread

For the record... my butt isn’t hurt. It’s actually quite the opposite. I’m digging this discussion ![emoji23]

I’d say the butthurtt is coming from the folks who’s team is getting run through the ringer and their championship permanently being called into question. I mean I can understand it. You finally think you got something and then you find out your team didn’t win it legitimately and America(except Houston) is ready to remove it or put an asterisk by it. I’d be a little butthurt too if the team I was passionate above finally accomplished something and then find out later there is a black cloud over it. You deserve to be butthurt at your Astros and other teams’ fans reminding you about it
      Last edited by Smart; 02-25-2020, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
        No I just this that’s a ridiculous thing to say.

You honestly feel like us defending the Astros have no morals?

If that’s your perspective- yeah it does suck. You would be defending the Rangers the same way, but I certainly wouldn’t call your morality non existent, or even into question, in any way.
        To his defense....what is there to cheer about in Dallas the last 25 years ?

Comment

For the first time in history people that aren’t Yankee fans will probably root for the Yankees when they play the Asterisks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Yeah they will....and it will likely be in ALCS after their team has been on vacation for a few weeks.

One thing I do agree on...they cheated, they got caught, and they deserve everything they have coming to them...short of Yankees and Dodgers fans threatening to kill their wives and children.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            To his defense....what is there to cheer about in Dallas the last 25 years ?
            Forgiveness is all yall have to hold on to.

Whatever DFW has sportwise to hold on to, we got without cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
              Forgiveness is all yall have to hold on to.

Whatever DFW has sportwise to hold on to, we got without cheating.
              yep...you continually miss the playoffs in all 3 major sports without cheating...

When you are right...you're right..I cant argue that

Comment

So the deflection technique now is to make it personal? Ok. Noted.

Disappointed in ya Charlie.

Sorry Jeff... should I go start a bowfishing for catfish and bass thread??

Comment

yep...you continually miss the playoffs in all 3 major sports without cheating...

When you are right...you're right..I cant argue that
                  That’s all you got? Come on man. Put some thought into your words.

We have 4 major sports btw! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Sorry Jeff... should I go start a bowfishing for catfish and bass thread??
                    Lmao. 6 Hail Marys will do

Comment

Good grief this Astros 2020 season thread has already gone off the rails only the way it could on TBH.

I've been an Astros fan as long as I can remember. YES THEY CHEATED, AND YES IT COMPLETELY TAINTS AND RUINS THEIR WORLD SERIES VICTORY!!. Why do you think they were able to come back against Kershaw in game 5, and were able to keep coming back that entire game??!! Did Bregman know what was coming when he had the game winning hit?? One of the happiest moments of my life was a sham, and it ****ing sucks!!

Any Astros fan that keeps defending them is in complete denial, and needs to face the truth and move on.

Honestly, I don't even really want to watch them this season because of the **** show that will happen.

Comment

That’s all you got? Come on man. Put some thought into your words.

We have 4 major sports btw! Lol

I dont count the WNBA

Comment

I dont count the WNBA
                          lol. Hockey dangit.

Comment

lol. Hockey dangit.
                            Oh.....I did say "sport" though

You're right again....this is easy

Comment

Originally posted by Tx.Fisher View Post
                              Good grief this Astros 2020 season thread has already gone off the rails only the way it could on TBH.

I've been an Astros fan as long as I can remember. YES THEY CHEATED, AND YES IT COMPLETELY TAINTS AND RUINS THEIR WORLD SERIES VICTORY!!. Why do you think they were able to come back against Kershaw in game 5, and were able to keep coming back that entire game??!! Did Bregman know what was coming when he had the game winning hit?? One of the happiest moments of my life was a sham, and it ****ing sucks!!

Any Astros fan that keeps defending them is in complete denial, and needs to face the truth and move on.

Honestly, I don't even really want to watch them this season because of the **** show that will happen.

I hear the rangers are looking for fans.

Comment

I for one am looking forward to the season to see how they react and handle it....

Funny how the Yankees org is trash talking tho...like they are the moral authority in the league....
                                Pettitte, Clemons, Giambi, Stanton, Beltran, McCann....etc

Classic

Comment

Working...
                                X